i felt butterflies dancing

TW

"Louis, wake up darling" she tried to shake Louis' arm. It was now three in the morning and Louis needed his medications.

He opened his tired eyes, just to nod and Mary took the four pills. He opened calmly his mouth for Mary to place the pills in his mouth.

Four pills on his tongue; he took a sip of water to swallow them easily. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

--

He slowly opened his eyes, the bright light who exit the window near his bed was blinding. He went to stand up, but immediately regret his decision. He was now seeing all black and feeling dizzy so he sat down. He still forgot to tell Mary, but he was just very tired with his new treatments.

He took a couple minutes to regain consciousness after stood up taking caution. He put an arm on his headboard and another on his mattress before stood up without feeling dizzy. He closed the curtains.

He popped up the bottles of painkiller and put two on the tip of his tongue and swallows them dry.

He walked towards his bathroom, only in his underwear, flicking the light open. He took a fresh and dry towel from the drawer and put them near his sink. He turned the hot water on, it was really cold today. He stepped inside and closes the curtains. The hot water now running down his cold skin was the best morning feeling. He could literally stay there for hours, but after thirty minutes, the water was nearly cold. He took his shampoo and poured it inside his hand. He rubbed his head, the soap now foaming everywhere on his hand and down his back.

He stepped out, drying his hair and body. He dropped the towel on the floor before taking his toothbrush.

The toothpaste now foaming in his mouth was the signal to him to spit it out. He rinsed his toothbrush and cleans his mouth. Louis took the mouth washer and poured it in his mouth, a few seconds later, in the sink.

He fixed his hair before stepping out of his bathroom. In front of his drawer, he took a simple long-sleeve red and white shirt with black jean.

He woke up at 11 am so he already took his pills.

It was now 1:30 pm and Louis decided that he will go see Harry a little bit earlier today.

On his walk to his room, he passed by Mary.

"Mary!" he shouted, making his way to her.

"Louis! I needed to talk to you!" she seemed pretty happy today. Not that she seemed sad recently, she was just smiling wider than usual.

He was now right in front of her, "Yeah?"

"Just wanted to tell you that tonight I'm not going to be here, it will be another doctor, but don't worry, he know what to do and when to wake you up. Is that okay?" the doctor in question was behind her. He was very tall, bald and was wearing ugly glasses. He seemed like a great guy so Louis wasn't worried.

"No, it's alright."

"Great, do you wanted to tell me something or?" she asked, writing something on her notebook.

"Just, lately, my head was hurting more than usual, but I think it's the new treatment."

"I hope so." She went to turn around but continue, "But if you're anxious about that, you really need to tell me. It can be more than that also."

"I will!" he started walked in the opposite direction after waving a goodbye at Mary.

The truth is that Louis was really anxious about that. He started before his new treatment. He also had trouble to breath sometime and it was hurting more. Before, he wouldn't tell Mary because he wasn't really caring about that, but now, he was. He didn't know why, maybe because he was exciting each morning to see Harry.