we made it

TW

I am not objective girl in the Harry part!

Harry's pov :

Harry didn't know why he kissed Louis. It just happened.

But he liked it.

A lot.

Every girl Harry had kissed was so rough, fast and sensual. They're lips was soft, but they tasted weird. Like the lipsticks that were on their mouth always ended up on Harry's, it was just feeling weird. Their mouth would just be an escape from the reality, a feeling that would be forgotten. And their lips would always taste the same from another to another, cold and dark.

But Louis.

Louis' lips were the complete opposite. His lips didn't taste cold and dark, they tasted like frozen raspberry, cold. But not the same cold that the girl's. It was because it was literally freezing outside. They were soft, tiny and warm. Touching his lips with was like a meeting of cold and warm, because Harry was feeling so warm from the inside.

He pulled away from Louis, but secretly, he could just stay like that for a long time. The two of their heads were on the side, looking at the other. They were something every time they would look at each other like that, Harry didn't know. Neither Louis, but they both knew.

They would look at each other so much when the other one wasn't looking, it was terrible.

Harry's eyes were still on Louis lips, before he slowly dragged his gaze on his eyes. They were so blue, glacial and warm at the same time. It was dark outside, the sky was a dark blue but still, Harry couldn't gaze away Louis' eyes.

Neither of them would break the silence, it was so comfortable.

Harry noticed that Louis was now twisting the ring on his finger and playing with it. he would do that also the time they were on the roof, but Harry didn't really paid attention to it. It wasn't really disturbed him.

"You like my ring?"

Louis suddenly looked down on their hand intertwined and his fingers playing with his middle ring. Louis pulled his hand away, seemed stressed.

"Sorry. I didn't even notice", he put his hand back on his tummy, now looking at the star shinning.

Harry lifted his hand and took Louis' hand. He put them were they were and start rubbing his hand with the back of his finger. "I liked it, Louis"

Louis turned his head to look at Harry. After a couple of time, they really get cold. Their hand was tight together.

Harry nodded, not really knowing why.

Louis nodded back, still eyes on Harry's.

They slowly got on their feet, shook the back of their legs.

They started walking a little bit faster, it was really cold. Normal because it was Christmas Eve. Harry noted that Louis' birthday was a day before Christmas so he wouldn't forgot next year.

It was now past midnight when they arrived at the hospital. Louis saw a doctor on the way and went to talk to her, Harry followed.

"Hi Mary. Can I take my pill now so that I could sleep the entire night, please?" she was middle aged woman. She seemed nice.

Harry knew barely anything about Louis' treatment; he didn't even know that he had to take meds in the middle of the night.

"Louis!" she ran to them before stopping right in front of Louis. "What do you want sweetie?"