Chapter 4

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!" Luke roared at Emily when she walked in the door, she was coming back from her shared house. "Why would you think that?" Emily questioned. "What do u mean? You SHARE a house with MASON AND DECLAN and you never ever come to my house." He shouted. Emily was shocked she never knew like would shout at her.
"Mason and Declan are my best friends so don't ever bring them into our relationship." Emily roared back.
"Don't you dare roar at me you slag." He shouted while walking closer to Emily. Emily was scared at this point. But she was mostly hurt. "What did you call me?"  The blonde questioned while moving back. "You heard me, your a slag." By this point Emily was up against the door.
Emily had tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm NOT." She shouted.
Without even thinking Luke lifted his fist and punched Emily right in the eye. Emily screamed.

Emily was woke up by someone shaking her. She sat up straight. She was sweating and warm. She was crying. Mason didn't know what was going on. "Hey hey hey, it was just a nightmare." He whispered and pulled Emily into a hug. Emily was sobbing. She shook her head. "No no no it wasn't Mason. It was about him. About the night that it started. H-he he hit me. Punched me. A-nd"
"Shhhhh it's ok it's ok you'll be ok." He tried to calm her. She had told mason and Declan the whole story on how it started so he did not have to question the blonde girl who was crying in his arms. Emily has had this same dream once he left and she kept thinking he was going to come back but soon enough they faded and by seeing Luke again must have brought back some haunting memories.
She was sobbing. He lifted her up and took her to his room. She lay her head on his chest. He was rocking her back and forth. "Your okay now, I won't let anyone hurt you." He said. "Thanks mase."
Once she was calmed down mason got up. "Where you going?" Emily asked. "I'll be back." He said as he made his way to his walk in wardrobe. He comes out with a blue hoodie and gave it to Emily since she was bare armed. "Here, put it on, you'll get cold." Mason smiled which Emily tried to return.
She pulled the hoodie over her head but ended up putting it on backwards. This made mase chuckle. "Em, I knew you were stupid but not that stupid." He joked as he gestured to the hoodie that was back-to-front. "Hey!" Emily hit him playfully on the arm.
She pulled it over her head. Just before she went to put it on,mason grabbed it out of her hand. "Let me help you this time. Mason helped her put her head through it. Once it was pulled over her head she pouted. "What?" Mason said. "Look at my hair." Mason looked at her hair which was a mess now because he pulled the hoodie over her head and he messed it. "Your beautiful darling." He said and kissed her on the lips.
With that they both fell asleep cuddled together.

The next morning Emily woke up to see mason staring at her.
She smiled. "Morning." Mason said. Emily thought his morning voice was cute. "Morning." She replied. "Check my Instagram." Mason smiled.
Emily furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused. She grabbed her phone from her bedside table and opened Instagram. The first thing she say was a photo that mason took of her sleeping on his chest.

 The first thing she say was a photo that mason took of her sleeping on his chest

Liked by emilyjohnson, benchilwell and 997 others
@masonmount10: My baby❤️

@emilyjohnson: ❤️❤️
Liked by creator

@declanrice: cute

@username1: wait wait wait, am I missing something.
@username2: @username1 I think there dating.

@username3: she's overrated, people only know her because of mason not her modelling career

____________________________________

Emily liked the photo immediately.
"masooooooon."
"What." He said while smiling at her.
"I look ugly in that, take it down right now." Emily commanded. She didn't like how she looked in the photo but she thought it was cute.
"No."
"I hate u."  Of course she didn't mean it. She said it with a smile on her face.
"I love you tooooooooo." Mason said while he picked her soft lips.