chapter 5

Emily and Mason both pulled away.
"What time is your photo shoot?" Mason asked once he caught his breath.
"Uh" Emily grabbed her phone to check the time. " it's at 1 and it's 8:30 now so I have some time." She said while she set her phone back down on the bed. "Oh well I have training at 12 and I will be home around 4 what time will u be back for." He questioned the blonde.
"I should be back around that time aswell and then I will have to get uni work done then I'll be free for the rest of the night." She explained.
"Can we go out and play football with each other, we haven't don't that in a while."
"Yeah we can do that once I'm finished my uni work later. She smiled. "Sure em." He returned the smile.

Emily ran up to her room were she leaves all her work. She had a really hard assessment to work on.
She was around halfway done until Mason came up to her room.
"How you getting on?" Mason asked while he popped his head around the corner of the door.
"Uhhhh I'm halfway done." She said while she continued writing notes.
"Why don't you take a break you have been up here for a hour."
"But I need to get this done." Emily explained.
"No come on." Mason grabbed Emily's hand and lead her to the back garden where there was a football.
"Do you still think you can play like you did as a kid." Mason asked.
"Your only asking that because I was better than you as a kid." Emily's comment made Mason scoff. "You wish."
Emily was really good at football when she was young. She didn't take on the sport as her career but sometimes she wished she did.
"So em you can have the ball first since I'm wayyy better than you." Mason grinned.
"Fine, I will take the ball since your 'wayyyy better than me' but you will regret it when you can't tackle the ball of me." Mason scoffed. "Yeah yeah whatever."
Emily started with the ball. She dribbled it over towards the net. Once mason tried to tackle the ball Emily shot it into the nets that they had in there garden. The ball hit the back of the net. She turned to mason with a big smile. "Maybe I do still have my cool moves." She laughed. "Yeah I think you do." Mason laughed. They played a little while longer and mason ended up winning since he is a professional footballer but Emily didn't mind.
It was now 11:30. They played football for 2 hours.
"Mason I need to get ready for my shoot." Emily said.
"Yeah I'll get ready for training."
Emily went up to her room and got ready for her shoot.