chapter 10

I woke up by the smell of bacon. I turn around and see an empty bed. I walk over to my room which is across from masons room. Yes I slept in his room.I put a pair of joggers on since I only had one of his jerseys on and I was pretty cold.
I walked down stairs and saw a very concentrated mason flipping pancakes.
I giggled slightly.
He turned around and smiled. "Hiiii." He said while setting the pan down and making his way over to me. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips.
"Heyyy, what you doingg." I said while plopping myself down on a chair next to the kitchen island.
"Well I am making my beautiful girlfriend breakfast."
"Your girlfriend must be very lucky."
"I'm lucky to have one like her."
Mason was far different compared to my last boyfriend well you know how that went.
My trained thoughts were stopped once mason set a plate in front of me.
"Bon appetite." He said which made me giggle. God I loved him.
"Merci."
I took a mouthful of my pancakes and I moaned at how good it was.
"Mason these are so good."
"Ehhh took a couple of tries to get them to perfection." He winked at me.
"Do you have training today?"
"Yeah we have that match against Liverpool in 2 days time so we have to train."
"Oh yeah can't wait for you to beat the reds asses."
Mason chuckled.
"What are you laughing at?" I said while I pouted.
"You." He replied smartly which made him laugh more. He was laughing at his own jokes. Saddo.

Mason went to training which meant I had the next few hours to myself.
I got changed into leggings and a white crop top with a denim jacket over the top since it was a cold day today. I took a photo and posted on my Instagram.

It was now 4:30 and mason was coming back at 5 so I decided to make spaghetti for dinner.

"Em?" I heard someone shout followed by the door closing.
"In the kitchen."
"What you doinggggg." Mase said as he was in the hall taking his shoes off. He always got a shower at training.
"I'm setting out dinner."
"Ooooo what did u make." He said making his way into the kitchen.
"Spaghetti."

We both ate our dinner and were now sitting in the living room.
"Can the boys come over again tomorrow?" Mase asked which made me look up from my phone.
"Yeah of course what time will they be here at?"
"They said that they would be around 3 since we have an early training session tomorrow and I think some of the england boys are coming over."
"That's nice, well I'll be away to work. I start at 8 and then I end at around 4:30."
"Oh that's okay I think the boys might stay to late so we can all watch movies and play fifa."
"That sounds good."

It was now 10:17pm.
I decided to message liz.

Em💙
Hey girlie how's lover boy😏

Liz💙
Good I guess 😑
How's masonnnnnn

Em💙
He good 👍🏻
He made it official ❤️

Liz💙
Why am I only hearing this now!!!!
Congratssss!

Em💙
Has Kai made anything official yet?

Liz💙
No☹️
But you and Mase have known eachother since you guys were babies we only have been hanging out.
Don't get me wrong we had a couple kisses tho 🤗

Em💙
Noooo wayyyyyy
Well I need to go to sleep now because I have work early in the morning.
Tell Kai I said night x

Liz💙
uh-
girl what-
how'd you knowwww!?
READ

I giggled at how confused liz was.
"What you laughing at?" Mase said coming out of his en suite.
I handed the phone to him and he laughed.
"Em?"
"Mmh?" I said looking up. He crawled in the bed beside me.
"You know how couples ask people to move in with them?"
"Yeah?"
"Well I am officially asking you to move in to my bedroom since we'll we already live together ." I laughed.
"I would love to" he smiled
"What could we do with Declans and my room. Because you already have a game room downstairs?"
I asked.
"Well I was thinking we could make decs room a gym and your room and office. The office for you and your uni since you have a lot of that and the gym for both of us."
" I like that idea." I said cuddling into his bare chest. He reached over and turned of the bedside light.
"Goodnight em."
No reply.
Mason looked down and saw that I was knocked out.