chapter 6

@emilyjohnson Ready for another shoot x

@emilyjohnson
Ready for another shoot x

@declanrice: ugly x
-uhhh says the one hun x

@user1: your probs just using mason and Declan for fame
@user2: @user1 how is she using them when she has been friends with mason since she was a baby

@masonmount10: 😍😍
-😘

@laurenfryerx: stunning babe 🥰
- all you babe 😍

@user123: my ship is sailing ⛵️

@73738: her and mason is the cutest.

Once Emily arrived at the shoot she was welcomed by Lauren.
"Heyy thankyou for coming how are you?" She asked the blonde. "Of course I would come. I'm amazing Thankyou for having me." The blonde replied.
They entered the shoot and Emily got ready. There was loads of lovely clothes. She was asked to model a couple of pieces. Once she was done with all the photos she was told that she could take some products she liked home as long as she shouts them out on there insta which she was gladly going to do.
It was now 4:07. She got jn the car and checked her phone. There were dms sent by Racheal. They were photos of her from the photo shoot.
She checked her iMessages. She had a message from mase.

Mase🦕
Hey the team and some of the team from the euros are here at the house I hope you don't mind.

Emily didn't mind since it was also masons and Declan's house. Well not so much decs anymore but he hasn't moved out yet.

Embear🧸
Yeah that's okay, it's still your house, you can invite whoever you want. Is it okay if I can bring Lizzie over?

Emily wanted Lizzie over since she hadn't seen her in a while.

Mase🦕
Yeah it's the same for you,invite whoever I don't think the boys would mind 😏

After that Emily texted Lizzie to ask her if she wanted to come and join her. Unfortunately she couldn't make it so Emily said that it is okay and they can meet another day.
After that she started to drive home in her white bmw i8.
When Emily entered the house the first thing she heard was boys going on about fifa.
Emily walked into the living room where she was greeted by some of the chelsea boys and some of the England boys.
"Long time no see Embear." Said the one and only Ben chilwell."
"Chilly!" Emily hugged him straight away. Emily and Ben use to have a thing back in the day but they thought it was best to stay friends. They had a really close friendship which made Mason jealous.
Emily noticed that dec the wasn't here so she made her way to the kitchen to see the one and only Lauren fryer and Declan rice.
"Lauren!" Emily shouted and she ran and hugged the girl.
"Emily! I haven't seen you in ages!" Lauren exclaimed. "Me either!" Emily looks over at Declan. "Mind if I steal her from you." Emily questioned. "I don't have a choice so I?" Declan chuckled while taking a seat on the island. "Nope." With that Emily dragged Lauren up to her room. "How are you and mason?" She asked once they both got comfy on the bed. "Good we have been good. I really like him, what about you and dec?" The blonde questioned. "Good we viewed the house and we are thinking of buying it." "That's amazing."
Emily was really happy for the couple. They both talked for a while longer and then decided to go back to the boys.
Once we were walking down the stairs and entering the living room I found an empty space beside Marcus and Jesse.
"Jessse Marcussss." Emily said while she sat in between them.
"Emmoo what's upp." Jesse lingard welcomed the blonde girl.
"Nothing what about you guys." She asked.
"Nothing we are bored we are too good at this game it's getting bored that no one is as good us." Marcus said.
"Yeah yeah I bet you I could bet your ass." Emily laughed.
They both scoffed. "You wish." Jesse laughed along with marcus.
"Emily." Emily heard her name being shouted across the room. It was Ben chilwell.
She turned to the duo and said that she would be back in a minute. She got up and made her way to the brown haired Chelsea boy. "What would Ben chilwell like?" Emily asked.
"Well we need to take a selfie don't you think." He grinned. "Of course you want a photo with the most famous model ever." Emily said while flicking her hair. Ben pushed her playfully while laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever. They both posed and ben posted it on his Instagram story. Mason could see the two bonding and went on his phone to text and old friend. As in old friend would be his ex. He asked her to come over.
A half an hour later there was a knock at the door Emily got up to answer it as she thought it was the pizza that she ordered for the group. She opened the door and found herself looking at who she thought that she would never see at her door step.
It was Lucy.
The bitchy ex of Mason Mount.