Prologue

“She's the embodiment  of evil”

The phrase escaped  his parched lips as he looked at the scene in  front of  him. Of course it  was filled with  carnage. Bodies littered  the area and monster hides filled  the area.

Bloody  mud  had made  its  way  to  his  feet  giving him a  chill. An  area  filled  with  ice pillars, cracks  in  the  land  and  scorched grass.  It's  only  famed  feature was destroyed  by  the battle that  had happened.

The warrior passed  by  the  battlefield,  with  iron  and  brass armour. A  tall,  slender man  that  did  not  fit  or look  the  part  of a  swordsman.  His black eyes devoid of emotions  seemed  to be accustomed  to the darkness  as he trended the  grounds haphazardly.  Noticing something  familiar  he stared  at the piles  of bodies.

“Ethel,  I…”

Sorrow filled  his delicate  face;  he was staring at one of his prodigies. He was the one  he  had  chosen as a  successor. The man  he could  proudly call him  his son.  Yet  here he  was clinging to  his  sword  lifeless  …

May  we  meet  in  Valhalla  …  I know  that  for sure”

Putting  on  a  brave  front,  he left his  so  called  deceased  son with a promise.  Gradually  noticed  more and  more the bodies of men  he  drank  and  ate with  his  most  his  life. “We  have  protected  what we  love”

Leaving  those words for his  comrades,  he raised his  hand  and mana  surged  through  it.  After  a minute  or  so  a  red  velvet phoenix  appeared.

“KYAHHHHHHHHH!”  (WHAT!)

“Noise out  Nix.  It‟s  just  some scratches that‟s  all”

“Pyahhh  pyahh  pyah  kyah”  (what  scratches? You  have  a  hole in  your chest!!! … And  where‟s  your  left  arm? Oh goodness  I can‟t!!"

“I‟ve  had  worse!  Haha”  the  man  exclaimed  as  he  laughed  it off.

“I  am  genuinely  concerned  about  your  health  Master!!”

“I  know,  but  so  many  people  have  died  and  I  need  to  come back  alive  to  Theresa.  I  promised  her.” The  silent  atmosphere  clung  toward  and  the  sentimental  air forced  his  request  out  aloud.

“Anyway  check  if  anyone  is  breathing.  That  would  help.”

"Master,  I  hear  a  heartbeat.  It  seems-“

“WHERE!!!?    SOMEONE‟S ALIVE! Thank  goodn-“

“GRRRRRR!! A thunderous roar interrupted  his voice.

Slowly  adjusting  his vision,  he could see an  injured  behemoth  charging towards him.  Grabbing his broadsword  from his back,  he  smirked  at the  monster.  Slightly  adjusting  his  jet-black blade above  his head; the blade instantly  drained  all  the  light  that  covered  its surroundings.  He‟s  smirk  quickly  turned  to a  fearless  smile.

“Vengeance  is for  the  weak, Justice  is blind  but  my blade  strikes  the truth.  LIGHT SABER!!” The last  thing the behemoth  saw  was blinding  light.

Name:  ????
Species: ????
Age:  ?
Job:  Adventurer,  Swordsman Rank:  SS  rank  adventurer. Crimes:  None Special  Comments:  ?