Our World

We  hoped for  better.  

Maybe  living in less fear is better.

We  just  blamed  the  wrong person.

The so  called  witch “Isabella”  ruled  for  57 years  until she was knocked  off. The victory  was a  huge  morale boost  and the propaganda used  after was immensely exaggerated as it flushed  the  street  with  a  false  sense of security.  “We  truly had  won”  they  said. What  a  blissful moment.  They  even ignored  the  heroes that  landed them there.  

As  this victory  happened  in the  Victoria  Kingdom outskirts, it  was  a  great appearance for  them.  As  they  gained  their supremacy once  again, a  big  power shift  resulting to  the Victoria  the  great  kingdom it is  today.  Power, money  and immense  agriculture  were  hard  to  achieve  for such  a  big country but  the defeat  of Isabella  brought  a  silver plate on their lap.

Of  course they weren't  the  only  ones to  profit; Kingdom Maria  & Octavia.  Kingdom Maria was  an aquatic kingdom that  had better technology than  the  others.  The  advanced humans  of that kingdom also  specialised  in  aquatic foods and animals; second  to kingdom  Victoria.  The great village Octavia  housed  most  demi-humans such as Elves, dark elves & half-breeds. In fact they only came into contact with humanity some 100 years ago.  

The lesser nations such as the Beast domain, Monster Nation, the Amazon village and The Great Empire.

Wars had plagued these seven kingdoms  but after some  time. They grew tolerant  to each other and  decided  peace for the sake of their  future generations.  Of  course that  didn't  last long  either because the witch gained  control of the 7 kingdoms.

The relief plans made after the  witch's disappearance worked and  life came back.  Well  some things  did.  The slavery  trade was legalised  to  profit  most  Kingdoms,  People didn't  have much power  unless  you  were nobility  or chosen  by  the  king.
The Great  7  Alliance supported  each other  greatly and  the truth about  the witch  was held  within the 7  leaders.

The Witch Isabella  lost  her  power temporally. Her power was sealed away  in the  Ice Caverns  due  to  its  lack  reactivity to dark magic.  Her  dragon  Magnus  was  defeated  but  its whereabouts were also unknown. They  were only two  survivors of the  incident.  The Viking  Beast, Hogarth who  worked  at  the institute  of  Victoria High  as a  Principal  and  The  Master of elements,  Magic  were heavily  protected  as  National treasures and  Military powers.

Due to  the  Witch's exploits Dark magic  was banned  and users of  such were executed  publicly.  This was protocol to thin  out  the  chances of the witch ever recovering. Since dark magic  was a  rare ability,  most  people weren't  afraid  it.

Life  continued the way  it  was.  Slight  improvements. Arguments in  nobility.  Peasants  misused  and abused.  Life continued without  batting an  eye to  any  of its problems.