To Mom!

'Ugh  my head  hurts. What  was  up  with  that  dream anyway?
Oh well, I'm awake so  let's bath first.'

I  went  to the kitchen  and  filled  up  the  bucket with  some lukewarm water. Seems  the  magi-tool isn't  working  like it  used  to  anymore. Hmmmm.   Maybe  Solomon  could  fix  it up  for me.  Well  he's probably  mad  at  me so  I'll ask granny to tell him  to do  that.
“Hey Grandma,  I'm up.  I'm going  to bath in the  bathroom.”

“Okay dear.  I  was just  settling my  outfit for today.”

“You  are going  to  work  today?”

“Well not  really  just  helping  with  the  sorting  of  materials. So   don't  worry  about  me  okay?”
“Uhmm … okay  Grandma.  I'll be heading  out  first.  I should be  back  by  tomorrow  so  don't  wait up  for me.”

“Okay.  By the  time you  are  done  with bathing  breakfast should  be  ready so  hurry  up.”

“Oh  also  the  magic  circle must  be  weak  since  the  water is  a bit  lukewarm at  the  moment”

“Solomon  brought  me some paper. A  Once use magic  circle is all  I can  make  but  I'm sure  it  will be  enough to  heat  up  your water.  Lend  me  your bucket  dear”

Giving her the bucket  of water,  I  sat  on  a  stool beside  her. Watching her perform  a  10cm magic  circle with  magic  ink was always exciting  though I  never got to learn magic because Grandma said it was dangerous.  Grandma  slowly  dashed red  paint  on the  paper and  sealed  it  with  her  blood.  Joining it with  the bucket,  she muttered  the  trigger  phrase “kindle”.    The water soon  became  warm  then  hot after some time.  Then  the  magic circle slowly  evaporated  out  of the  paper.  Magic  truly is something.

"Thanks Grandma”  expressing my  gratitude,  I  left  for the bathroom.  Bathing  was rather a  task than  a  must  which on the  contrary  was forced  upon  me but  it's just  me  being  a problematic kid  again.  Exiting  the bathroom,  I could  sense the  aroma  of oats  which was served  everyday  but  every  time I taste  it  I  can't help but  finish.  A true  delight  even  the  lower nobility  have  said  so.  

After dining on  the  oats, I  quickly  headed  to  the Transport Ville.  The dust  carried  by  the  carriage made it  seem unhealthy.  The  dirt  had  turned  into  grains of  sand  by  the heat  and weight of people. The  merchants  paced  around  the place  securing goods and  getting  adventurers as  bodyguards. The plastered  smiles  which deceived  many  were hurrying  for the  global  parade of  his  Majesty  Victoria  the  V.

I took  all  of the  sights as I headed  to  the  line.  Lots of  people heading  in  out  of this  village were mostly  bodyguards  or merchants.  Very  few  nobles  came  here,  I mean  why  would they  come here. Grudgingly I met  the  young  man  at the  tile.

"Aye  kid.  We don't  accept  kids under  the age of  nine so scram!”

"Ah  sir  I turned  ten  this year so  I'm  kind of  qualified.  Forgive my rudeness  but  I'd like  a  ticket  to Miterzburg  only.  Please!”

Mustering  all  the cuteness  and apologetic  face  I could  make  I looked  at  the  man.

“Tch  for a  kid  you  aren't  so  bad  with  words. Did ya  go  to school? Sure would  be  a waste  for you to die  along the way  but fine.  He is  a  ticket  now  get  out  of my  sight  you  brat!”