Chapter 5

<This is what I imagine Leslie to look like for you guys imagination!!idk who she is I got the pic off tumblr after searching up brunette girl LMAO apparently she's used in a lot of stories though!>

_____________________________

Deena's P.o.v.

It's been a little over a month since the party at Michaels. Since then Sam and I have hung out a ton of times. Her parents have had me over (sometimes with Simon ) for dinner a good bit as well. They think I'm a "very good influence" on Samantha.

Whenever we are not around her parents we are laying in bed talking about horror movies and listening to the pixies. When we aren't at home we are eating cheeseburgers or going to parties with Kate and Simon. Michael has been talking to Sam an awful lot at school and at these parties, I mean she's not flirting with him or anything. When he tries she pats him on the shoulder and calls him buddy. I mean it's not my business but it sure makes me get a smug smile on my face.

"Hey you", Sam said walking up to me in the hall.

"Hey, so are you coming to stay with me this weekend or what", I said leaning on my locker.

"Bet your sweet ass I am, I'm also coming to your game tomorrow so you better do whatever percussionist do best and beat that drum of yours."

I threw my head back in laughter.

"Are we going to Tyler's party after?", the blonde girl asked.

"Yeah Kate and Simon wanna go something about best party ever, but ya know we've been to "the best party ever" about 14 times now."

"Yeah seems like we have", sam said matching my face of a raised eyebrow.

We both laughed and went on to our final classes.