pt. 2 "the date."

You and Kenny got to y'all's dorms and out of the blue you hear, "Hey Y/N, would you wanna maybe go to the diner tonight and get some food?" Kenny says with a nervous smile, scratching the back of his neck. You are kind of in shock but you smile and nod. "Great, see you at 6" kenny says with a smile.

"Oooo, y/n and Kenny going on a date!!" Connie says shaking her shoulders walking towards you. "Its not a date, he just yk, asked me to go to the diner with him." you say. "Sounds like a date to me." Connie says unpacking her hockey stuff. you scoff and roll your eyes. "So, can i help you get ready?" Connie asks with a smile. "Why not!" you say. "Great!!"
*time skip and its about 5:54*

"You look hot!" Connie says looking you up and down with a smile. "All thanks to you!" you smile. Y'all hear a knock on the door. "EEEE!!!" Connie says jumping up and down in excitement for you. "Hurry up! Go go go!!!" she says. You open the door. "Wow y/n, you look beautiful." Kenny says with a wide smile. "Not so bad yourself." you say nudging him a little. "So, you ready to get going. "Mhm".

You guys get to the diner and get to a booth and order chocolate and vanilla milkshakes. "I really didn't see you as the type to like chocolate milkshakes." You say to him. "Why not?" He asks. "Idk, just saying what came to mind ig." you say looking down. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend." Kenny asks with a hopeful look. "Yes, of course kenny yes!!" you say and suddenly...