pt. 4 "practice"

At practice the next day, Coach makes you all scrimmage to get ready for yalls game in 2 days. After you all scrimmage, Coach makes y'all partner up with someone and do drills. Unironically, you and Kenny got paired. “Hey y/n.” Ken asks while trying to knock you over. “Yo wassup ken.” you say also trying to knock him down. “Wanna come to my dorm tonight and watch a movie?” He says finally getting you down. “Sure!” You say laying in the ground. “Good Job Ken and Y/N. Making those falls look real.” Coach skated by. “It was real airhead.” You whisper getting up. Ken chuckled a little, hearing what you said.

Practice was over and everyone got showered and left. “What movie do you wanna watch?” Ken asks, putting his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. “Lets watch, The Outsiders!” You say, giving him a smile. “Alright, im okay with that.” He says.

-At the dorms-

“That movie was good-” Ken starts. “Are you crying?” He kind of laughs. “Nah.” You say wiping your tears. “Let me guess, You're crying because Johnny and Dallas saw the light.” Ken made a joke. “Hey! Those are my husbands.” You say pushing his shoulder. “Ouch, anyways, im tired wanna head to bed?” Ken asks with a yawn. “Yes.” you say. It didn't take long for either of y'all to fall asleep.

A/N- If y'all have any ideas please let me know.