pt.8

It is around 12 o' clock at night and Kenny wakes up. “y/n, y/nnnn,Y/N!!” He says shaking you. “What Kenny what, what could you possibly want at midnight?” You answer to him, with a slight smile. “I can't sleep.” Kenny answers to you with a pout like face. “Oh baby, it's okay. Come here.” You say as he gently lays his head on your chest. As you play with his hair you both fall alseep almost instantly.

The next day is the teams off day. You, Ken, Julie, Connie, Fulton, and Dean all go out to town. You, Julie, and Connie go shopping for bathing suits and clothes. Whilst, Ken,Dean, and Fulton all go to a hockey shop. “Omg, this was make me look so good! Don't you guys think?” Y/N asks the girls. “Heck Yes!” “Obviously!” Julie and Connie ask looking at eachother. You girls try on more clothes and finally decide to find the boys.

The girls and boys reunite and get food. “Um, hey y/n. i got this for you.” Ken says giving you a box. You open the box and see a ring that has yours and kens initals on it. “Oh wow, Ken. This is beautiful.” You say putting it on and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. Ooos and woahs gather around the table. “Oh shut up!” You say with a little laugh. You all finish your food and head back to your dorms.