pt.9

Practice the next day, was slower then usual. You guys weren't really doing your best. “Come on guys, y'all all have 2 perfectly good legs, USE THEM!! God.” Coach Bombay screamed. “Well maybe if you wouldn't just yk, throw us something to do and actually show us what to do.” You said. “Alright Mrs. L/N (Last name.) Follow me.” Coach said motioning you to follow him. “Son of a bitch..” You said under your breath as he made you sit in the box.

Practice is over and everyone is in the locker room. “Yk, that was pretty stupid of you talking back to Coach.” Charlie said grabbing your shoulder. “DONT TOUCH ME COACHES PET!” You screamed at him. “Just because you're too scared to talk back to someone, doesn't mean I am pea brain.” You said, grabbing your bags. “Yo Charlie, why would you do that to her?” Kenny asked, pushing Charlie's shoulder. “Kenny, tell me this, why do you even care about what I say about that person.” Charlie said with a snobish tone. “SHES NOT JUST A PERSON IDIOT!! SHES MY GIRLFRIEND.” Kenny screamed, but before he could stop himself. He punched Charlie in the face and ran out of the locker room to find you.

“Y/N, Y/N, Y/N PLEASE STOP!” Ken said chasing you. “Kenny, I can't help it. I have anger issues and they get the best of me.” You said turning around and tearing up. “Y/n, please don't cry. Let's get to our dorms.” He said and put his arm around you. You both headed toward y'all's dorms.