Mafia's Bride (D.M.)

By insane_intelligence

I am doing all the deleted stories first and this one is deleted too

I am doing all the deleted stories first and this one is deleted too .

A short summary :

Draco×OC

This one is about Mafia and stuff . The four houses are four Mafia groups with Draco being the leader of the Slytherin Gang . It was quite interesting and we all love the combination of guns and hot men 😩 . OC was the daughter of Tom Riddle (ex-Slytherin Leader ) and Mattheo was our brother .

Review :

The smut was *chef's kiss* , as expected by Insane . I developed many kinks from her stories . The plot was interesting and the OC had a bitchy sister who had eyes for our man and Lorenzo too . I literally live for the GIFs in her stories and I do not have a secret board on Pinterest with her GIFs. The ending was happy and satisfying  :)

There were TWs too but there's no point discussing them rn as the story is no longer available .

Bahaha again , I'm sorry for those who didn't read it , I read it as fast as I could because I knew it was going to be deleted .

But do check out all the books of Insane coz she's the ' GODDESS OF SMUT' and we also get daily updates from Insanep0rn.com 💀

For those who have already read it , do share your opinions on it in the comments.

Bye-Bye and Take care my little unicorns and dragons

Bye-Bye and Take care my little unicorns and dragons . Stay safe ! Eat properly and drink plenty of water 😋.

~Ridhii💀