Typical Teenagers And Atypical Teenagers

By memoriesv

1

1. Typical Teenagers
2. Atypical Teenagers ( sequel )

I'm doing these 2 stories first because it has already been deleted :(

A short summary :

It's a Draco×Reader

This story had a lot of twists and turns and new characters , which a lot of us fell in love with . There was no oldy moldy noseless voldy , so Cedric was very much alive . The time spent at Hogwarts was very less and I didn't really mind that because the adventures we had instead of studying was worth it . And yes , we used to live a muggle life in these stories because we had broken our wands at some point in the story .

Review :

The plot was good. The music recommendation on top would fit the chapter perfectly . The smut was awesome 😩. The emotions felt in it was pure . Green colour really suited Cedric and it had Toxic Draco so .......

The ending of the series was nerve-wrenching . Like I had to take a moment after completing it . The story was filled with lots and lots of interesting stuff . From bomb blast to being chased to car accidents . The plot twists were so cool . And like we all know , Blue's writing is immaculate , so there's no doubt that these books was amazing too .

There were some TWs too , which I'm not discussing here .

So overall review is that I loved it and sorry to those who hadn't read it and this made them want to read it .

To those who have already read these stories , share your opinions on it in the comments section .

I was so nervcited before publishing this coz this was too much talking 💀.

Take care my little unicorns and dragons. Stay safe , Eat properly and drink plenty of water .

~Ridhi💀