The Mudblood

kirstenkrueger

A summary that isn't mine :)

A short summary :

It's a Draco×OC

This story is a celebration of life long friendships and of the forever type love . It's a slow burn enemies to lovers . It is full of twists and stuff . Idk just read it :)

Review :

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DRACO MALFOY FAN FICTION I'VE EVER READ . IT'S MY FAVOURITE .

I'm sorry  , so okay let's start .

You'll cry , you'll laugh , you'll feel every freaking emotion . The moments in this book are precious . After reading this book , you will never forget it . Randomly while going on with your day , you'll be reminded ABT this book and you'll feel raw emotions .

This book is a bit lengthy but definitely worth it. Just uhm- just keep the tissues ready :)

The Slytherin Six have my heart .
Ryan Harper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The smut chapter part is on quotev and it's good .

I guarantee that you can't not like this story  . Heheh I've cried in the shower because of this book and some songs that remind me of this book have the power to make me teary eyed in seconds :')

So overall review is that I loved it and I absolutely want to reread it but I literally don't have any time :(

This surprise chapter is because It's Sunday today for me and I completed my today's work yesterday itself .

To those who have already read this book , share your opinions on it in the comments section .

dracoismydramaqueen  this is your line to claim <3

Take care my little unicorns and dragons . Stay safe , Eat properly and drink plenty of water . See you in the next chapter <3

~Ri ❥