Red Knight

Adora, Cy, Glimmer and Bow with Kowl make their way to Blackmoor to find this Red Knight. Each of them rode on horses making their way in search of this mysterious warrior.

Cy: How much longer till we get there?

Kowl: Well if we keep at this pace, about half a day

Adora: Half a day?!

Bow: Don't worry Adora, we'll be there in no time.

Glimmer: Once we get there, we can talk to the locals and figure out where we can find Red Knight.

Bow: Hopeful we can find him soon. Imagine if he agrees to join the Rebellion.

Kowl: Well I don't know about meeting this Red Knight. What if he is actually with the Horde?

Glimmer: All the reports we received about him says that he attacks Horde camps. And anyone fighting the Horde is an ally in my book.

Cy: Never assume things right away, Glimmer.

Cy notices Adora leaning forward feeding her horse an apple.

Cy: You seem pretty close with your horse. What's his name?

Adora: His name is Spirit. He was a gift from Queen Angella.

Cy: He is lucky to be with such a kind person.

Adora smiles at Cy.

Adora: Thanks.

Cy smiles back.

Cy: By the way there's something I've been meaning to ask you.

Adora: What is it?

Cy: That cat girl I fought with when we first got here...... Was she a friend of yours?

Adora: She is or was.....I don't know. When I left the Horde I tried to convince her to come with me but she chose to stay. I don't think she wants to change.

Bow: Catra was always like that growing up. She's too stubborn.

Cy: Wait....Bow you were in the Horde too?

Bow: Unfortunately. But I grew up with Adora, Catra and a few other of our friends.

Cy: What made you both leave?

Bow looked down sad and Adora noticed it

Adora: It's a long story.

Cy: Well we got time.

Suddenly Bow's pad goes off. He holds it up and looks atit.

Bow: Guys, I'm picking up multiple Horde signals not too far from here.

Adora: Where?

Bow: 200 yards east of us. Must be a Horde Camp.

Glimmer: I'll go check it out.

Adora: Glimmer wai-

Glimmer teleports leaving them the others shocked.

Kowl: That girl is so impatient.

Cy: Dank Farrik. Let's get moving before she gets herself into trouble.

Adora: Right.

They take off on their horses heading towards the Hordes location. After a few minutes, they see Glimmer on the hill low to ground. They stop the horses and head up to her quietly.

Kowl: Glimmer. You can't just take off like that.

Glimmer: Sorry, but look.

They all look over the hill and see a Horde camp. Cy pulls out a pair of small binoculars and looks towards the camp.