The Message

After Adora and Cy explained everything to each other, they decided to head back to the crash site. Cy wanted to tell them why they crashed but decided not too.

Hunter: So what planet is this anyway?

Bow: Etheria.

Wrecker: Etheria? Never heard of it.

Cameron: Must be in the far Outer Rim past the Republic's jurisdiction.

Cy: Maybe. So how long has this war been going on?

Glimmer: Nearly 30 years.

Wrecker: Damn that's a long time.

Hunter: To be fair the Clone Wars felt like it lasted for decades.

Cameron: Ain't that the truth...

Adora, Bow, and Glimmer just looked confused.

Bow: Clone Wars?

Cy: The galaxy wide war between the Separatists and the Republic.

Adora: Separatists? Republic?

Wrecker: The clanker army?

Hunter: The war throughout the galaxy?

Glimmer: Never heard of it.

Adora: Wait why is it called the Clone Wars?

The clones look at each other.

Cameron: We best show them.

Hunter: Alright.

Clones took off their helmets showing that they looked near identical.

Cameron: We may not look exactly same but we are clones.

Bow: Wow...you guys are actual clones...awesome!

Hunter: Well Cameron looks more like the original template, but then again most Regs do.

Glimmer: I thought it was just us. We never knew there were other worlds out there.

Adora: Yeah. This is all crazy.

Cy: Well it seems this world isn't registered by the Republic and by some miracle, we managed to land here by chance. The Force certainly works in mysterious ways.

Bow: The Force?

Cy: The Force is what gives a Jedi, me, their power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the universe together. At least that is what I was told as a kid.

Glimmer: Awesome.

Adora: Wait, there are more Jedi like you?

Cy stopped and looked down, closing his eyes.

Cy: Maybe...

Cy kept walking leaving Adora feeling like she upset him.

Adora: Maybe? What does that mean?

Cameron: It's been a rough couple of hours for us.

Hunter: Rough isn't the word I use.

Wrecker: More like...chaotic.

Glimmer: Why's that?

Cameron: We'll explain everything once we get to the ship. Hopefully Tech and Echo have made some progress.

After a while, Crosshair was outside, with his rifle, guarding the ship. He notices movement ahead of him and uses his scope to see what it was. He sees Cy and the others heading back to them. He also noticed the new people as well.