Cy Vs Catra

The clones got into position, as they waited for the enemies to arrive. Adora and Cy ran out of the ship both had their weapons out ready for a fight. R3 followed behind taking cover next to Cameron. Bow had his bow drawn and Glimmer activated her powers.

Cy: Where are they?

Hunters: A few meters out.

Adora: How many?

Echo: A lot.

Tech: We set up defenses in the tree to slow them down and surprise them.

Crosshair: It's hunting season boys and girls.

Cameron locks and loads.

Cameron: Hell yeah.

R3 beeps.

Cy: Better take cover, little guy.

Cameron: Hey kid!

Glimmer looks over at Cameron as he tosses her a blaster. She catches it and looks in confusion.

Cameron: Point and shoot.

Glimmer: Better than using my powers.

Bow: Lucky.

Hunter: Next time kid.

Tech: Contact in 15 seconds!

Cy: Alright everyone, this is where the fun begins. R3 heads back inside the ship.

R3 beeps and returns to the ship. Cy got into a combat stance with his dual-bladed saber.

Tech: Contact!

A Horde transport lands in their area. Horde Soldiers coming running out aiming their weapons at the rebels. A Horde troop in red armor comes out.

Red Horde: Rebel scum....We'll be taking that ship of yours and your lives if need be.

Adora and Cy ready themselves.

Red Horde: Troopers......ATTACK!!!

Hunter: Open fire!

The Clones fired at the Horde, taking a few of them out. Cy deflects and sends a few blaster fire back towards the enemy.,

Adora: For the honor of Grayskull!

She transforms into She-ra and charges in with Cy. Crosshair, Echo, and Tech look in disbelief.

Crosshair: The hell?!

Hunter: We'll explain later, just keep blasting!

They continued firing. The Horde Officer took notice of She-ra and charged up his weapon. He looked over to his troops.

Red Horde: Cover me! She-ra is mine!

He ran out towards the group as his troops opened fire causing the clones to take cover. The Red Horde soldier fired at She-ra, which she blocked with her sword. He then shoots the ground below causing a small explosion of dust and smoke around She-ra. As he approaches he pulls a electric baton and was about to strike but before he could Cy intervene defending with his sabers.

Horde Red: So you want to die first huh? So be it.

Cy: Bring it.

Cy and the Horde Soldier engaged in combat matching blow for blow, the Horde Solder used his other hand to try and fire at Cy with his weapon, but Cy dodged them all. Several horde troops rushed She-Ra but she easily held them off as she went to help Cy.

Meanwhile Bow aimed for the vulnerable parts of the armor of the enemy. Glimmer was using the blaster missing a few times but finally hit a Horde soldier.