She-ra vs Cy Versio

As this woman stands before, Cy tries to reason with her.

Cy: Listen, we're not whatever you think we are. We are just looking for help.

She-ra: Really?

Cy: Yes. I'm Cy Versio and these are my comrades. We crashed and our ship isn't too far from here.

She-ra: Ship? Like a boat?

Cameron: No, like a spaceship.

She-ra: Spaceship? Heh, now I know you're lying.

Wrecker: Ok that's it.

Wrecker walks over to her.

Hunter: Wrecker!

Wrecker: Relax. Ok girly let's try this again.

As Wrecker got closer to her, she punched him sending him flying into Cameron knocking to the down. Cy ignited his lightsaber and Hunter fired at her. Her sword then turned into a shield as she blocked the blasts. Suddenly an arrow is fired at Hunter, Cy turned around and used the force to redirect the arrow which exploded against a nearby tree. A boy and another girl appear out of nowhere.

Glimmer: Don't worry, Adora. We got your back.

Bow: That's right!

She-ra: Glad y'all could make it!

Hunter: Kids?!

Cy: I'll deal with the big girl. Set weapons to stun.

Hunter: Copy!

Hunter fires at Bow and Glimmer, making them take cover behind some trees.

Bow: Whoa! These Horde guys must be special forces or something.

Glimmer: Just stay focus, Bow! We can take them!

Cy charges at She-ra and goes for a drop kick. He stuns her but she recovers and swings her sword at him. Cy uses his lightsaber to try and cut the sword, but to his shock, the sword holds and he can only block. He uses the Force to push her away.

Cy: What is that sword made of?

Wrecker and Cameron slowly get up and see Cy fighting She-ra, then looks over at Hunter dealing with the others.

Hunter: Wrecker flank them!

Wrecker: On it boss!

Cy and She-ra were dashing through the forest swinging their blades, cutting down almost every tree in the paths. She-ra managed to grab Cy by his robe and threw him through several trees. He lifted the trees and threw them at her. She cut them down and their blades clashed again.

She-ra: You're pretty good. For a Horde minion.

Cy: Listen to me, please. I'm not whatever you think I am. I'm Cy Versio, Jedi Knight of the Republic.

She-ra: Jedi?

She-ra backed off a little. Cy kept his lightsaber ignited just in case.

She-ra: What's a jedi?

Cy looked at her with confusion.

Cy: You don't know?

She-ra: Should I?

Cy: Ok look, we are just looking for help. Our ship isn't too far from here. I can take you to it and show you I'm not lying.

She-ra: And what if it's a trap?

Cy looked at her and disengaged his lightsaber. He grabbed his second saber and handed it to her.

Cy: Then take my weapons, I'll be your prisoner until we get there.

She was confused but took the lightsabers. She then suddenly turned into a shorter young girl. She was now about the same height as Cy and wore a red uniform.

Adora: Well I think you might be telling the truth, a Horde soldier wouldn't give up so easily plus you're too good of a fighter to be a normal Horde soldier.

Cy: Finally. So let me reintroduce myself, I'm Cy Versio.

Cy extended his hand out. She smiled and shook his hand

Adora: I'm Adora. And the blonde was She-Ra.

Cy: She-Ra? Huh, that's definitely new to me.

Adora: We should get back to the others, before they hurt each other.

Cy: I'm sure my team has everything under control.

Adora: As if. My friends have probably already restrained your guys.

Cy(thoughts) Yeah sure.

As they made their way back to the others, Adora eyes widened in shock seeing Glimmer and Bow tied to a tree. Wrecker was eating some nearby fruit, Cameron was examining the Bow's weapons, and Hunter was leaning against a tree twirling an arrow in one hand.

Cameron: Commander!

Hunter: Bout time you made you way back. We managed to subdue the younglings.

Bow: They got lucky!

Glimmer: Just wait til we get out of this!

Cy smirked at Adora, as she rolled her eyes. Cy and Adora started laughing. The clones and Adora's friend looked at each other.

Wrecker: Did we miss something?

Cameron: Yeah and where's big blondie?

Cy: We got a lot to discuss.

Adora: Eeyup.

As the group started talking, they were unaware a drone was above surveying the area. The drone took off, heading to Horde territory.

SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE SHORT, NEXT CHAPTER WILL LONGER I PROMISE! ALSO THERE WILL BE ROMANCE WAY LATER IN THE STORY, AND I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE COMPLAINING PLEASE BE MATURE.