𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲

╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

─"VENTI SLOW DOWN WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!" you screamed while fighting back giggles

"don't be scared (y/n) the great lord barbatos god of freedom and anemo archon would never put you in any danger!" venti proclaimed proudly. 

"venti help!" you screamed as you plummeted to the ground. 

"oops." venti sweatdropped. 

venti quickly flew down and used his wind currents to slightly lift you up right before you could hit the ground. 

"caught ya." venti hummed. 

you sighed rolled your eyes and looked away from him.

"what you didn't think i would actually let you plummet to your death." venti frowned. 

you huffed and still avoided looking him in his eyes. 

"i'm sorry my love i didn't mean to upset you." venti sighed while stroking his hand across your cheek gently.

you slowly turned your face to look at venti and broke out into a large smile.

"YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!" you wheezed loudly. 

venti sighed and rolled his eyes at your childish behavior. 

"you are an idiot." venti groaned loudly. 

"your idiot." you smiled. 

"oh shut up!" venti pouted. 

"here's some payback." he smirked. 

you felt the wind currents holding you up drop you but the second you got close to the ground the wind currents picked up again preventing you from actually falling. 

you giggled uncontrollably as the wind tickled your skin gently. 

venti eventually joined in on your laughing and increased the wind so he could jump on top of you. 

you both laughed blissfully as venti messed with the wind currents to entertain the both of you.

"what are you two idiots doing outside?" you heard a familiar voice sigh. 

"diluc!" you exclaimed in surprise. 

"wha- how'd we get here?" you asked while looking at your surroundings

low and behold you and venti were floating on one of his wind currents in front of the doors to the angel's share. 

"i guess it's just habit." venti chuckled nervously.

"if you guys are here to drink please come inside instead of giggling like madmen outside the door." diluc sighed.

"sorry diluc." you and venti chimed together. 

venti waited until diluc had closed the door to the tavern to gently let you both off of this wind currents. 

"i'm sorry my darling i really didn't even realize i brought us here." venti explained embarrassedly. 

"it's alright venti i really don't mind." you giggled. 

"why don't we have some fun tonight!" you cheered. 

venti cheered alongside you as you both burst into angel's share.

"HELLO PEOPLE OF ANGEL'S SHARE IT IS THE HANDSOME BARD AND HIS BEAUTIFUL ASSISTANT!" venti exclaimed.

you elbowed venti in the stomach and glared at him. 

"NO I'M THE BEAUTIFUL BARD AND YOUR THE HANDOMSE ASSISTANT!" you yelled at him. 

"they come here for my spectacular lyre playing." venti huffed 

"no they obviously come here for my beautiful singing." you huffed back

you both continued arguing about who was the main act in your duo before you were interrupted. 

"JUST PLAY US SOMETHING ALREADY!" the whole tavern groaned. 

you and venti broke out into smiles and felt the tension from your argument be alleviated. 

"well of course good people of mondstadt!"you and venti cheered in unison. 

a/n: this chapter made me sad cause i wanna goof around with venti what the heck

a/n: this chapter made me sad cause i wanna goof around with venti what the heck. tbh this book is probably gonna be sorta like one-shots with no specific storyline i hope you guys don't mind. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i love you guys so so much stay healthy and stay safe! 

\(^○^)人(^○^)/