The girl in the picture P1📸

Yujin POV

I'm currently on a vacation with my friends. I'm busy taking photos of the surroundings and stuff. Its very beautiful here and I like it. We are currently in the countryside but it has a very beautiful view and stuff. I'm taking a photo when suddenly Yena hyung (They are boys) called me.

"Yah! Yujin, let's eat first!" he shouted

"Yes hyung" I said

We were eating our lunch. After that I checked the photos I took. I keep on looking at them and they're all beautiful but one photo caught my attention. Its a girl, but when did I take this photo?

 Its a girl, but when did I take this photo?

"Ohh who's that, huh?~" Yena hyung asked

"I don't know. I can't even remember I took this photo" I said

"Eyyyy, you're lying, who is that, huh?"

"I don't really know hyung. I'm serious."

"Yup I can see your seriousness. But that camera doesn't work alone"

"Then how did this happen? As far as I remember my camera is on my hand always"

"Maybe a ghost did"

"I don't believe at them"

"Okay if you say so"

"I wonder who is this girl"

After we ate lunch we rode in the van again. There's only 6 of us here. Me, Yena, Eunbi, Chaewon, Hyewon and Chaeyeon. While we were in the van I decided to play some music and take a nap. When we were near the destination, Chaeyeon hyung woke me up and I decided to record the view outside the window. I must say this is one of the best vacations I've ever had. And plus I'm with my friends so its more fun. We have now arrived at our destination. The view is nice but I think this is a place for couples. This is the place where they put love locks, and go on a date together. Well sadly I'm the only single in the gang. All of them have someone already.

"I wish I could bring Saku-chan here" Chaeyeon hyung said

"Yeah I hope I could bring Yuri too" Yena hyung added

I wish I have someone too in my life. I keep on taking pictures of the background and this trip will surely be memorable. I was about to take another picture when suddenly someone bumped at me. She said "Sorry" and walked away. I didn't see her face because everything happened in a second. But she dropped a bracelet. And to my surprise, its the other pair of my bracelet. Well, I bought a bracelet but they said its a couple. I only have the black one since the white one was taken. I was about to call her but she was gone. I decided to keep this bracelet just in case I see her again.

 I decided to keep this bracelet just in case I see her again