The girl in the picture P2📸

Wonyoung POV

I decided to go on a vacation with my friends in the countryside. Well its just me, Jiwoo, Harin and Seo-ah (names that I just got from google lol). They are my classmates and my friends. We were taking a picture and decided to go to the park.

"Yah! Wonyoung-ah let's go" Seo-ah unni said

"Okay unnie" I said

Harin unnie took the camera from Jiwoo unnie and sat down at a bench. All of us were strolling in the park when suddenly I saw someone familiar.

"Yah, Wonyoung-ah! Isn't that Yujin sunbae from school?" Seo-ah unnie asked

"Y-yeah, he's here too?!" I'm surprise to see her here

"Destiny is playing its role, I'm happy" Jiwoo unnie said

"Yah unnie! S-stop it" I said shyly

"Why don't you go talk to him? Like you've been spying on him for years and here you are still hiding from him." - Jiwoo

"Its not that easy unnie, and y-yes I know, I've been like a crazy girl that spies on him just because I like him."

"Well, I'm just sayin' since you may be too late."

"Jiwoo is right Wonyoung-ah" - Seo-ah

"Like I said you may be too late he's gone now" - Jiwoo

"Hey! Let's take a picture" Harin unni said

We all took a photo at the park and enjoyed strolling here. After that we decided to go to a place with a nice view. But all we can see are couples. We see them putting love locks together. Well, me and my friends are single so we can't relate to their actions. I decided to explore around this place since the view is nice. But I suddenly bumped into someone. I said "Sorry" and walked away.

"Wonyoung-ah do you like it here?" Harin unnie asked

"Yes" I said but then I realized something...my bracelet is missing.

"Unnie! My bracelet is missing! We need to find it!!!" I said to them

"Yah! Calm down its just a bracelet" - Jiwoo

"Its not just a bracelet unnie! The one who gave it said that when I see the pair of it to someone then that person is my soulmate" I said to them

"You really believe that huh?" - Harin

"Yes, now let's find it!!!" I said

We checked everywhere but we didn't find it. I gave up and we rode in the car again. We were about to go to another place, but I suddenly remembered that I'd bumped someone. Maybe that's the place where my bracelet fell off.

"Unnie we have to go back!" I said to them

"Why? All of a sudden?" - Seo-ah

"I think I know where is my bracelet"

"That bracelet again? *sigh* okay fine let's go"

We were on the way to that place again. Since I really want my bracelet back. On our way there I saw Yujin oppa in a van and I think he saw me too. We stared at each other for a second when our cars met, but for me everything was in slow motion.

We are now back at the place where I lost my bracelet. I went to the place where I bumped into the guy. I keep on searching for my bracelet everywhere but I can't find it. After a while I gave up on finding it. That bracelet is special but I lost it. I'm so stupid.