The girl in the picture Last Part📸

Wonyoung POV

I didn't expect that me and Yujin oppa would be close to each other. Like before I only stalk at him and hide around, now he's my friend. My very close friend. How did all of this happen in the first place anyway?! I suddenly remembered the time where I bought the bracelet, I look at it while memories come back in my mind.

Flashback

I was on a trip on my own. My parents let me go on this trip alone as long as I take care of myself. I was looking for souvenirs and I saw a unique shop. I entered the shop and saw an old lady. I was looking at the items when I saw a bracelet.

"When you find the pair of that bracelet then that person is your soulmate" the old lady said

"But the pair is still here" I said

"Well your soulmate will come later and buy this too"

"How sure are you?"

"I know everything my child"

"Ohh oooookay"

Well I still bought it and wore it. Its beautiful and fits me well. Well I kinda believe in the old lady. Since its fine to believe in what we want right? I went to the beach and enjoyed the cold breeze of the wind under the hot sun. I like it here. I looked everywhere and I saw someone taking pictures. My heart suddenly beat fast because of this guy, when he looked at me I looked away. Wondering why my heart beats fast all of a sudden.

End of Flashback

"Wait, who was that guy anyway?" I asked to myself

"Aish, if I didn't look away then I saw him"

"You! You! Who are you?"

"The guy that I saw on the beach, reveal yourself!"

"Hay! Guess I can't meet him"

I was about to sleep when Yujin oppa suddenly called me.

*on the phone*

"Yujin oppa, why did you call? Do you need anything?"

"Uhmm Wonyoungie can you uhmm g-go to t-the place I'll s-send you t-tomorrow? *coughs*"

"Sure oppa..are you okay? Are you sick?"

"A-ani, its n-nothing"

"O...kay, but if you need anything I'm here"

"Y-yes I k-know that b-bye"

*call ended*

'Is he sick? Why is he like that?' I thought

Yujin POV The Next Day