Chapter 1 - you gonna be okay?

Parker Residence
Y/N POV

*beep beep beep*

Was the same annoying noise like every morning that just woke you up.

You set that alarm every day to get ready for your job, a job you absolutely hate, so with being in the grumpy mood you are in, you smack your still ringing alarm clock off your night stand till it hits the floor and finally stops.

After hearing that blissful sound of silence, you smile to yourself as you start to doze back off.

That was until your Aunt May decided to swing your bedroom door wide open with a big thud.

"Y/N get up! You'll be late for work" She says walking in to your room.

You groan a no before pulling the covers over your head and turn to the side.

May letting out a sigh at your child like behaviour before ripping the covers off you "Get up sleepy head, you've got to take Peter to school before you go in" She reminds you.

"Ugh! I don't wanna go!" You fuss like a child.

Proving that point further, you begin to kick your arms and legs all over the place aggressively, hating the idea of going back to that hell of a place you call work.

Finally settling down from your tantrum you look over to May who witnessed the whole thing with a raised eyebrow "You done?" She asks sounding fed up.

You let out a big sigh "Yes" you breath out whilst reaching your hand up to rub your temple.

~~~

About 20 minutes later after dragging yourself out of bed and get ready, you come walking into the living room where your little brother Peter and aunt May are at the table eating breakfast.

"Well look who it is" May says smirking at you as you walk in looking as specially grumpy today, you see Peter trying to stifle his laugh as you glare at him.

"Yeah yeah I'm up" You say mocking her smug face as you take a seat at the table.

As you start to fill your plate up with breakfast, Peter speaks up "So how long are you at work for today?" He asks looking up from his plate.

"I finish up at eight, why?" You asks confused of why he wants to know.

He clears his throat before speaking "Well I thought we could could go to the record shop afterwards" he says widening his eyes at the word 'record shop' clearly signalling at something.

"Yeah I'm down for that" You says smiling over at him catching on to what he was really hinting at.

~~~

After breakfasts you and Peter said a quick goodbye to aunt May before jumping into your car heading straight to his school to drop him off.

"Hey did you know that I meant like the other thing we do, not the record shop-not that I'm complaining about the record shop I know how much you love that place-" he begins to nervously ramble like he usually does.

"-Peter." You say cutting him off as you glance over at him.

"Yeah?" He asks calming down a little.

"I knew what you meant" You says trying to hold in the chuckle fighting to leave past your lips.

"Right...yeah okay cool" he stutters out clearly embarrassed.

You just end up laughing and shaking your head at your little brothers state.

Just as you pull up outside of his school you stop the car and turn to him "You gonna be okay?" You ask knowing how nervous he can get.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asks whilst taking his seatbelt off.

"Well you kinda have that same look you had when you accidentally walked in on aunt May and our delivery guy" You say laughing at the pale look on his face.

He scrunches his face up in disgust at the mention of that scaring moment "Oh gross! Why would you remind me" He says shivering at the memory.

You end up laughing full heartedly at how easy it is to mess with your little brother "Just thought I'd put that image in your head for today" you laugh out.

Calming down you clear your throat before looking at him seriously "but really, are you going to be okay?" You ask genuinely.

"You seem a little of today" you point out taking note at how quiet he was being this morning after breakfast.

"I'm fine I promise, I'll see you later sis" He says grabbing his back and getting out the car.

You cringe at the sudden new nickname "sis?!?" You mutter confused as you watch him enter the school.

"Okay something is clearly off" you say to yourself as you begin to drive off to your work.

-----------------------
Finally decided to add my first ever Tik Tok story to Wattpad, one because I planned to do it originally ages ago but never got around to, two because my account is at risk of getting taken down so I want to save the story and put it on here whilst I can.

Anyway hope you guys like this story and enjoy.

Cee ya beautiful sexy people later ;)