Chapter 6 - Happy Hogan...

Avengers Compound
Y/N POV

You finally made it to the avengers compound, an oh boy are you nervous.

You walk up to the main entrance and push on the com button at the side of the door, finally letting out the breath you seemed to have been holding in.

You patiently wait a few seconds before you hear a voice speak up, "yeah?" They ask with a sigh.

"Uh hi, I'm uhh here for the daily bugle interviews, I'm Y/N Parker" You ramble out nervously.

"Oh yeah, wait there I'll come buzz you in"  The voice says clearly recognising your name.

You nod your head as if they'll be able to see as you fix your denim jacket it out and take in a shaky breath, whilst you wait patiently.

As you wait you start to overthink that maybe this isn't the right thing to do, you are literally about to go and pry into someone's personal life-into a super sweet superhero's life none the less.

A gorgeous one too-but you shouldn't be thinking that, just do your job and move on.

Your suddenly snapped out of your thoughts when the door swings open in front of you, revealing a large man in his early 40's wearing a well tailored suit.

"Hi, nice to finally meet you miss Parker, I'm Happy Hogan, but you can just call me Happy" He says smiling sweetly at you.

You can't help but feel a little relax at the mans calm reassuring state.

"Okay thank you, it's nice to meet you too Happy" You say returning the sweet smile to him.

He then steps aside to let you in "So, let me show you around, then we'll get you your first interview set up and ready" He says as you follow him whilst he begins to walk around.

"Thank you, can I ask who I'm interviewing first?" You ask whilst you take your note pad and pen out of your coat pocket.

"Well that would be Miss Natasha Romanoff, Blac-" He begins to say from over his shoulder.

"-Blackwidow! Sorry I'm just a little bit of a fan of hers" You say apologising for cutting him off.

"Yes, well aren't we all" He says as he continues to lead you down some corridors.

You then remember why his name sound so familiar to you "Wait, isn't it true she kicked your ass in a boxing ring?" You ask trying to hold in your laugh.

He abruptly stops in his tracks making you almost bump into him as he turns around to look at you "Okay kid do you wanna meet the avenger or not?" He warns you.

"Yes! Sorry yes I do" You apologies quickly.

He nods his head with one more look at you before turning back around and walking a head again.

Okay Y/N the man doesn't like jokes, You mentally note to yourself as you follow after him...

———————————————————————
Sorry this is super short but will get updates for this story going again, sorry for the wait :)

Cee ya beautiful sexy people later ;)