Chapter 15

Irene's Pov

"Can you tell me what are the shops in your surroundings are?"

"There is a cinema and gift shops near me. I am surrounded by tall and old buildings. There are not much people here-"

"Found it. Just wait for me. I will come and get you there."

"Ok. Please come here quickly."

She hung up our phone call after knowing my location. I sat on a bench and look around waiting for her.

After 15 minutes, I saw her standing under the streetlight looking for me. Across the crowd, the only thing I see is her. Even if there are hundreds of people walking past me, she will always be the only one I will notice.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She was taken aback but I don't care. She reciprocated my hug after realizing that it was me. Her scent filled is so sweet. It is one of my favorite things about her.

She pulled back a little to see my face and hold both my cheeks with her hands while my hands are still wrapped around her waist.

"Are you fine?"

"Hmm. I'm fine now." I nodded and smiled.

"Are you sure? Your face is a bit cold. How long did you stay here?" She said while brushing my cheeks with her palm.

"Just about one hour ago."

"Let me hug you a little bit so you can feel warm. Then we can eat dinner right after." She opened her coat letting me inside it and wrapped her arms around my shoulder making my head lean against her neck.

Our moment was cut short when my stomach growled.

"I guess that's our cue. We should eat dinner now. I don't want you to get hungry." She chuckled and let go of our hug.

I miss her warmth already.

"I guess. Where do you wanna eat?"

"You." She replied which stopped me from moving and looked at her directly.

"W-what?"

"Huh? What I mean is 'you, you choose. Everything is fine with me." She said shyly and scratched her nape.

"Oh. Okay. Hmm, I want to try their famous pizzas or pasta since we are already here in France."

"Good choice. I just happen to know a good restaurant around here. Let's go."

3RD POV

Both of them are walking beside each other. While they were walking, the younger noticed that the brunette wasn't wearing any gloves. She is worrying if her hands were cold.

"Wear this." She took off her gloves and hand them over to the older.

"How about you? Don't take that off. You'll get cold. Don't worry about me." The brunette refused.

" Just wear it. I know you are cold."

"I don't want to and put it back before I get mad at you Lisa."

She sighed. She really can't fight with Irene. Everything she says is a law. She thought of a solution that will benefit them both.

"Ok. Fine. You win but I will wear the right glove while you wear the other one, how's that?" She suggested.

"That doesn't make sense. Even if we wore each glove, the other one will still be left cold. Just wear the gloves. I'm fine" She laughed at her own thought.

"We can do this." The younger one said as she holds the left hand of Irene and places it inside the pocket of her coat.

Irene was taken aback by Lisa's action. She didn't expect that she would do anything bold in front of her. She stared at her and couldn't utter any word. Until Lisa spoke again.

"See. It wasn't so hard at all. No one will have any cold hands between us."

Irene just hummed as her response. She couldn't say anything at the moment.
Her heart was beating so fast. She is afraid that Lisa might feel it.

"Hyun your hands are really cold. Are you sure you are fine?"

" I'm fine. My hands are always cold. Don't worry about it."

"I'm always worried about you."