Chapter 33

Lisa's Pov

I almost fell asleep when I felt someone lie on top of me and its Hyun.

"I'm so sorry. I- I just got so jealous. I can't sleep when you went out. I'm sorry Hon. I didn't even listen to you earlier. Please forgive me." Her voice was muffled but I understand her clearly. She sobbed as she hugged me tighter and buried her face on my neck.

"It's fine Hyun. I understand."

I cupped the side of her face to let her see me. I dry her tears with my thumb. I continued. "But let me make things clear. Yes, I had a crush on Jennie in the past but I don't feel the same way anymore because I realized what I feel for her in the past was just grateful. I am very thankful to her for stopping the bullies because I am a foreigner. I thought I really like her before but I was just really thankful. I realize it when I met you. That is when I felt real love. I can't explain it but it's different from any other feelings I felt. All I know is it's the best thing that happened to me. So don't be jealous anymore because you're the only one. Okay?"

Hyun cried even more after hearing what I said. I panic a little hearing her cry more and hugged me tighter.
"D-did I say something wrong?"

She shakes her head which is now buried in my neck.
"But why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. I feel so guilty being jealous earlier. I should've listened to you first before getting mad."

"It is fine getting jealous Hyun but let me know next time. I understand your feelings. We should talk things through first and not just jump to conclusions. Arraso?"

"Ne~ why do you sound older than me? I am the older one yet you are more mature than me. It's so unfair." She pouted

I chuckled at her antics.

"We should go back to the bedroom to sleep?" I asked her but she didn't reply. I looked at her and she is already sleeping.

Might as well sleep here.

For sure my body is gonna ache tomorrow but I know it's worth it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning...

I can hear muffled noises around me.

"Who is this girl? Can you see her face?" A familiar voice spoke. It sounded like a male.

"I cant. The girl's hair is covering her whole face. Are they together?" A woman replied.

"Maybe they're just close friends."

"I don't think friends do that. Btw her back is kinda familiar but I can't remember."

"Is she her girlfriend? Why didn't Lisa tell us that she has a lover?"

Huh? Lisa? It's me.

Girlfriend?

I slowly move. My back is hurting me. No, I think my whole body is paralyzed.

Am I in a coma?

But then, I felt something on top of me moving. It's heavy for goodness sake.

I slowly open my eyes and met the most beautiful girl in the world. No, the universe is more right. I remember we were sleeping here on the couch last night.

I guess this body ache is worth it after all.

She slowly moved and open her eyes. She smiled at me and pecked my lips, which made me blush by her actions.

Even with the little things that she does, I always get flustered.

"Good Morning Hon." She said so brightly making me smile.

"Goo-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when we heard a loud gasp at our side.

I look to my side and I've never been scared all my life.

I froze for a while looking at the two people who are looking at us with the biggest shock in their face.

It is my parents.

"M-mom! Dad! W-what are you doing here?" I shouted.

"M-mom?!?! Dad?!?!?" I think you know who that was.