Chapter 1

You rushed into Century Club where you worked. You were already running late for this night and was definitely going to get a lecture form your boss; Seo.

You're a 22 years old lady who loved to live life to the fullest. You loved adventures, exploring new things, making friends.

The Club was a perfect place for you to work.

Men and both Woman come here to drink, have fun and do all sorts of things they desired; as long as Seo was okay with it. You had coworkers who are your best friends as well. Luna, Bethany and Mark.

They are your closest friends, family and everything you had. They could be fools sometimes especially Bethany and Mark, but they're your fools. 

"Fuck Y/N the club is packed today, this is the perfect time to get laid" mixing a drink that a customer ordered not really interested in Bethany's words.

"Don't you think you'll be working by the time you should be getting laid?" You asked your Friend cocking a brow.

"I know right? Seo should give us time to mingle" she said amending her uniform. Our uniform wasn't something so uncomfortable but also showy. A black leather trouser with dark red chiffon and a black belt holding the outfit together, finally black boots. It was comfortable and uncomfortable too, especially when the leather pants decides to become itchy.

"If we are given time to mingle the club would go bankrupt" you stated offering a customer his drink with a smile.

"Hey hoes! How's it going?" Mark chimed in holding a dry rag he uses to clean tables. "The club is filled with hot men and we're here working!" Bethany informed Mark.

"Oh it's adorable seeing you try to get with one of these guys with a flat behind" Mark cruely spat at Bethany.

"Fuck you tut" she replied making you chuckle at their bickering. They're like the Tom and Jerry of your little friend group.

You could clearly see the door from where you stood behind the counter serving customers drinking on the counter table. You watched the whole club. People dancing, grinning on each other, some making out, while some already at the verge of fucking. Century Club was an interesting place to be not only because of the amazing music and company of your friends but the whole drama you get to watch from your standing position.

The door of the club suddenly opened catching your attention as men walked in. When you say men you mean men that made you drool. You could clearly see all of them. They were four In number. Looking intimidating and Scary. The last one to enter the club caught your full attention. His gaze as he looked around the club maybe inspecting the area. He was ethereal. You could clearly see him from where you stood.

He was dressed In a black silky button up shirt with a few buttons opened, a black ripped skinny jeans. He was the definition of expensive.

"You're actually producing real drool" Luna whispered to you following your line of vision that ended on Mr Expensive and his dashing friends.

"They're hot I must say" Luna said shrugging like it wasn't a big deal. She's always been the nonchalant one of your group. Her voice is slightly deeper than a normal girls voice. We often think she's lesbian but she keeps saying she's not.

"Yea he is... How the fuck do these kind of people exist?" You said still staring at them, mostly him; Mr Expensive.

"Well you can see that these kind of person exist" she stated with her annoying bass voice.

"Four cocktails please!?" Bethany came to your post yelling the order.

Four cocktails? They must be for them since there just coming in

You thought preparing the glasses.

"Are they for~"

"They're for the four hot sizzling dudes that just came, and here I was thinking that the guys already here were hot" Bethany spoke barely taking in any air.

"I agree with you they're hot" you said pouring In the cocktails into the four glasses.

"I'm glad It's my turn to serve today, I need to seduce atleast one of those hundred course meals out there" adjusting her chiffon top Bethany took the drinks into a tray. "Wish me luck" he smiled walking away.

I wanted to meet one of them too. I'm not immune to hot guys. I want to get laid too just like Beth, and the shower head hasn't been doing much.

"You want to go there don't you?" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Luna's bass voice. She wasn't wrong, but how could you just admit it to her.

"No... It isn't my turn to serve today so why would I... It's gonna be stress" you shrugged cleaning empty cups for the 100th time.

"Bethany and Mark could use some help serving I can handle the counter alone" she proposed

"You think?" You asked still unsure of leaving Luna alone to handle the counter serving.

"Go before I change my mind and..... you owe me big time" she smiled showing her gummy smile. She's so sweet... sometimes.

Walking towards their table you made note of what you would say to them that wouldn't make you look weird or stupid. Bethany had already served them so what could you be needed for?.
You could spot Bethany walking around the club with a tray of drinks, maybe serving some other people.

You finally walked up to their table, they look more dashing from up close. Mr Expensive just there sipping his cocktail scrolling on his phone. The three others except Mr Expensive looked up at you with questioning looks.

"Ermm.. would you guys like anyother thing?" You asked sweating on your Palm.

"No..I don't think so, we'll call someone if we need something" The one that spoke smiled at you. He had a bright smile like the Sunshine

Finally Mr Expensive looked up at you when Mr Sunshine spoke to you. Now all of them staring at you like you were some kind of interesting commercial.

You made eye contact with him. Finally. His hair was pulled to the back, enhancing his Sharp features. He had a double eyelid and a mono. Heart like shaped lips. You could not notice the color of his eyes due to the neon lights.

Seo should get rid of these stupid lights that give me eye bleed.

"Ahh.. are you done?" One of them that looked like he was the smallest from where he sat asked you.
Mr Expensive was still starting daggers at you while you started back.

"Yes" you let out turning your back and walking away. That was embarrassing and intense at the same time. His eyes as they stared back at you, like they were pulling you in. They were so dark and sexy.

You successfully walked back to the counter to be met with a smirking Luna.

"How did it go?" She simply asked

"It went...I don't know good?"

"Guys eight cans of beers" Mark requested as he came to the counter with his tray cutting short your conversation with Luna. You turned to the fridge behind you to get the beers.

On turning around you were met with Dark alluring eyes; Mr Expensive.

ᕦ༼✩ل͜✩༽ᕤ