Chapter 51

TWO YEARS LATER

"Yes we're all good" Bethany rolled her eyes for the hundredth time since being on the phone with YN. Taehyung sat close to her, maybe a little too close since his ears with directly behind Bethany's phone trying the hear YN's voice.

"Dude can you let me breath?" Bethany complained slightly pushing Taehyung, but of course he came right back.

"So when are we expecting you? I think Luna's gonna stab you if you come back" Taehyung let out a small laugh trying to be secretive about his presence.

"Okay then, we'll see you then" With that the call ended.

"What did she say? Did she ask of me? When is she coming back?" Taehyung ranted following Bethany when she stood up to leave his office.

Taehyung invited her to lunch saying he just wanted to catch up with her only for him to order her to call YN.

"Be honest, the only reason you asked me here is to call YN" She folded her arms cocking a brow. Taehyung scoffed acting like he had no idea of what she she's saying.

"What?No!" He cleared his throat sitting back on his chair. "So what did she say?" He desperately asked.

"Hmm.. you'll have to wait till I'm ready to talk" She stroked her jaw smirking, taehyung wanted nothing more than to snap her neck right where she stood.

🌵

Later that day everyone gathered in Taehyung's house for a sleepover. Taehyung couldn't stop glaring at Beth since she got to his house.

"Let's play truth or truth" Taehyung suddenly said gaining everyone's attention. Some groaning while some liking the idea.

"Why so suddenly Tae?" Bethany asked smiling wide at Taehyung knowing well that he was pissed by it.

"I'll go first" Luna raised her hand proposing to start.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked with his hand on the small of Luna's back.

"Bro she said she wants to start, let her" Mark rolled his eyes at the not clear to everyone couple and Jungkook slapped Mark's thigh.

Jimin grabbed an empty bottle and placing it on the table. Luna spined the bottle and it stopped at Yoongi.

"Yoongi do you have any kind of feelings towards Bethany?" Luna shot at Yoongi without even thinking.

"Yea" He simply answered like it was the easiest thing ever while Bethany's heart almost popped out of her chest due to the fast pace it was beating.

"Ohhhhh" Everyone exclaimed teasing Bethany and Yoongi.

Yoongi spined the bottle and it landed on Jimin "Ugh this bottle has a problem" Taehyung complained making everyone scowl at him before continuing the game.

He wanted nothing more than the bottle to land on Bethany and her smirking ass.

"Jimin are you gay?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok throw himself on the ground laughing. Jimin groaned throwing his head back in defeat.

"Why do you guys keep asking me that?" Jimin yelled "I'M NOT FUCKING GAY?" He yelled looking everyone one by one in the eye trying to make his point clear.

"There was no need to yell" Hoseok mumbled making Jimin shoot daggers at him.

Jimin spined the bottle with all aggressiveness. The bottle stopped at Bethany and words couldn't explain how happy taehyung was.

"When-"

"Woah woah woah, I'm the one that should ask" Jimin looked taehyung up and down with his hands on his waist.

"Hyung please let me have this one?" He clasped his hands together begging the elder man.

"Why are you so desperate?" Jungkook asked making Jimin shrug his shoulders.

Taehyung looked back at Bethany slowly mentally planning her murder.

"Okay you can have it" Jimin relaxed into the couch.

"WHAT? NO!" She stood up from her sitting position walking away but taehyung went after her yelling her name as the both disappeared into the room.

"He just wants to know when YN's coming back" Yoongi informed yawning.

🌵

The club was the same as usual, people mixing sweat, making out and almost fucking. Taehyung left the house after he almost murdered Bethany by hanging. He still couldn't get the answer he needed from her. He know that YN has graduated but she was taking too long to come back.

He couldn't help but think that she must have moved on and found someone else there.

He looked at the tattoo on his wrist.

'Forever made for YN'

Thinking back again he remembered the phone call with YN when she was drunk. She confessed to still loving him and that was what kept him going for the past two years.

He has hope in her words. She still loves him and she would come back to him.

He turned on his phone revealing a selfie on him biting YN's ear and her smiling widely to the camera.

"Babe what do you think of a TikTok account?" YN asked taehyung who was scrolling on his phone. His sharp well defined brows knitted together.

"No" He sternly said earning a slap on his head from his girlfriend.

"What do you mean no? It would be fun" She whined

"I don't like begin on camera" Taehyung mimicked her whiny act making YN roll her eyes.

"You don't like being on camera? But you love taking pictures?" She yelled throwing the pillow at Taehyung's face.

"That's different" He threw the pillow back at her face.

"You ass wipe! You never do what I say" She straddled Taehyung slapping his chest. All of a sudden his smile turned into a smirk

"Bae you should have just told me if you wanted to ride me" He gave her ass a good squeeze before YN squealed jumping off him.

"Your mum doesn't have a son" She said shaking her head. Taehyung turned on the camera on his phone crossing his arm over YN's shoulder.

"Smile for the camera" he said and YN frowned her face even more "Hmm if you're gonna be difficult" he said before biting her ear and YN couldn't help the big smile that grew on her face, just then Taehyung clicked the camera.

Lone tears streamed down his cheeks which he wiped away immediately not wanting anyone to see him, not that anyone would they were all busy with themselves.

"One can of beer please" Taehyung's gaze snapped to face the person that just made an order and eyes grew double their size.

_____________

Ayo ladies ana gentlemen~

This book is coming to an end... FINALLY ‼️

Don't forget to vote for clear skin 🌟