Authors Note

Hi Everyone SJ here, this is just some information and details about the characters of my new story, Partners in Crime.

Name: Volt Allen (Fake Name: Bolt Sanders)
Species: Jolteon
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Siblings: Pyro (deceased)
Parents: Pearl (deceased) Rainer (deceased)
Friends: Luna....
Considered a outcast, The Jolteon has been pretty lonely, with Luna being his only companion. He used to have more than just Luna, however. He'd occasionally hang out with his brother and this Eevee, who he considered his best friend, but he lost contact with her after losing his family. Now he's resulted to a life of crime just to get by in life, to where he might find some familiar faces.

Name: Luna Rogue
Species: Umbreon
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Friends: Volt, Jade, Blitz, Flint, Leafia
Relationships: Jade (girlfriend)
Luna is a very energetic and happy boi, who cares for the people around him. He's the loving boyfriend to Jade and is Volt's only friend. Luna is unaware of Volt's past but understands somethings up. He's constantly trying to Introducing Volt to his friends but Volt always refusing, saying that he's the only friend he needs, which concerns Luna, but doesn't openly tell Volt.

Name: Jade Gyra
Species: Espeon
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Siblings: Misty (younger sister)
Friends: Luna, Blitz, Leafia, Sylvia, Flint
Relationships: Luna (boyfriend)
While short tempered, Jade is a loving mon who wants nothing more to see everyone happy. Currently dating the energetic Luna, she can often get annoyed due to his antics, but still loves him with all her heart. When not hanging out with his boyfriend, she usually spends her time hanging out with Leafia and Sylvia, her two best friends.

Name: Leafia Cosmo
Species: Leafeon
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Friends: Crystal, Blitz, Luna, Jade, Sylvia, Flint, Aqua
Cool, calm and collected. Leafia is a very popular mon umong the group, as she works at the popular coffee shop Pokebucks. This is where she was able to meet Crystal, one of her closest friends. She also has feelings for Blitz though is too shy to tell him.

Name: Blitz Itachi
Species: Flareon
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Siblings: Unknown
Friends: Luna, Jade, Leafia, Flint, Aqua
Adopted by Mr and Mrs Itachi (A Male Greninja and a Female Lopunny) after the loss of his parents at a young age. Blitz struggled to interact well around others mon's until he met Flint, his best friend. A genius in inventions (or so he claims) Blitz is always coming up with nifty gadgets in his spare time. Has a small crush on Leafia.

Name: Sylvia Sakura
Species: Sylveon
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Siblings: Axel (Younger Brother)
Friends: Leafia, Luna, Jade, Flint, Aqua, Crystal, Cinder.
A very self-absorbed Pokémon, she tends to care about her appearance a bit to much, but is still caring for others and their well-being. She can also be very overdramatic, always feeling like she's the centre of attention in a situation. Has a massive crush on Aqua.

Name: Aqua Shinra
Species: Vaporeon
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Siblings: Crystal (twin)
Friends: Sylvia, Leafia, Flint, Azuli, Blitz
A calm and quiet mon, Aqua is usually the quiet one among the group, though is still able to crack a joke here and there. He has a huge crush on Sylvia and always tries to look cool in front of her, ultimately embarrassing himself.

Name: Crystal Shinra
Species: Glaceon
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Siblings: Aqua (twin)
Friends: Sylvia, Leafia, Azuli
Ever since the supposed death of the Eevee she once knew (and fell in love with), she felt heart broken and has decided to limit her friends, to not feel the same pain she once experienced. She's a hardworking and strict Glaceon, working with the police force in Lilycove city. In her spare time, she often reflects on that Eevee she lost and hangs out at Pokebucks with Leafia and the others.

Name: Flint Kovu
Species: Arcanine
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Friends: Luna, Sylvia, Leafia, Aqua, Blitz, Jade
Relationships: Azuli (Girlfriend)
A hotheaded Arcanine, Flint is well known across Lilycove, befriending most of the group. His two best friends, Aqua and Blitz, always like to hang out and mess about with each other, whether that be joking with Aqua about his crush on Sylvia, or tinkering about with Blitz's machines, they always get along and have never fought once. He is also dating Azuli, his childhood friend, turned girlfriend. The two are almost inseparable, always by each others side when they aren't out with their other friends.

Name: Azuli Cinder
Species: Cinderace
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Siblings: Tyson Cinder (older brother)
Friends: Crystal, Leafia, Sylvia, Aqua.
Relationships: Flint (Boyfriend)
A very competitive and energetic Pokémon, Azuli cares for everymon around her, especially the mons close to her. She's also known to be the jokester in her group, seemingly making everyone around her laugh at her (above-average) jokes. She's happily dating Flint and when's she not around the Arcanine, is hanging out with her 3 best friends. Crystal, Leafia & Sylvia.

________

So that's the gang, I'm going to be working on the prologue very soon but for now that is from me at the moment.

Reunited will be in the works as well with this book, I don't plan to just forget about that book as I've enjoyed writing it too much, a new chapter should be out in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your everlasting support and remember to stay safe 👋.