Draco Malfoy

Reader is female

Authors note

I wanted to try something different with this chapter. I know most of my stories are anime based but I've been a fan of Harry Potter since I was little. Plus writing my own stories helps bring out the fantasies I would like to experience. I hope you guys enjoy these stories I write. This story will take place after the battle of Hogwarts where you are a professor at the school. With a bit of a twist kind of an AU where Draco never marries or has a kid.

After the battle of Hogwarts the school had changed. Things were different but something was the same. You were a rather young professor one of the youngest of all time. Maybe that was why Headmistress Mcgonagall hired you for one of the History of Magic professors. You had been working in Hogwarts for a few years. Every moment there was magically and unique. Being a professor made you miss the days you were in school with your friends, but being able to spend your adult life there was even better.

As the days as the OWLs approached student studied away and visits from the Ministry of Magic. You would have never expected to run into someone from your past. You walking through the halls going over some text in your lessons you bumped into someone. Your books went flying as you cursed, "I'm so sorry I should have been looking where I was going."

Looking up you noticed the cold familiar grey eyes you often avoid in school. He chuckled bending down picking the book of yours up, "Clumsy as always (L/N)." Your face heated up slightly he was more handsome than the last time you had some him. His hair grown out similar to his father's.

You nervously chuckled taking the book from him your fingers brushing over his. His hands were surprisingly warm, "Yes old habits don't die easily. What brings you to Hogwarts?" You smiled at him collecting yourself.

He hummed looking around the corridor, "Ministry of Magic work, how is being a professor? Everything you ever wished it was?"

You blew air out your mouth as you chuckled, "Challenging, but definitely everything I could have imagined!" You both stood infront of each other a bit awkwardly not saying much. His eyes roamed over you, wearing a button shirt with a long flowy black skirt. The shirt fitted your chest nice showing your curves. His face turned away from you suddenly.

"Oh! How rude of me would you care for some tea?" You smiled nicely trying to be polite. This once horrible man seems to be gentle and caring something in his eyes screamed at you to talk with him more.

He nodded without saying a word, you lead him to your chambers in the castle. You prepared both of you some tea. Bringing over the tray you sat it down on a coffee table infront of him. "So how have you been? It's been a few years since we seen each other," you picked up the tea cup you prepared yourself taking a small sip.

"Good I suppose, beats being a slave for he who must not be named," he picked up his cup taking a generous drink. You got surprised with his words. Most people tried not to talk about the battle but it was brought up sometimes. You choked a little on your tea.

"Oh sorry that was a very poor joke, but it is how I feel. Luckily I wasnt sentenced to life in prison like most death eaters," his tone changed a bit as he talked. Your heart ached a bit for what he had gone through. Reaching out you grabbed his hand holding it gently.