Uraraka Ochako pt 2

Reader is Male chapter contains adult content please be aware

Around UA things had been quiet, there hadn't been an villain attacks or more reporters trying to break into the school. It was peaceful. After the situation in the nurse's office with Uraraka you both starting doing things together more frequently. Going out anytimenthe school would give you guys free time. Studying together and even cooking dinner at times as well.

Though it wasn't really confirmed between the two of you. You both were dating but you both didn't say that you were. Uraraka seemed to glow whenever you two were together. She always perked up whenever she heard your name at anytime.

Today was slow during the school hours and there was no hero training exercises today either. And worst of you got stuck with cleaning duty by yourself. Izuku who was supposed to help ran off saying he had somewhere important to be. You assured him it wasn't a big deal, but this kind of thing always happened when you got cleaning duty.

The evening began getting late as you finally finished cleaning the classroom. Sitting down you laid your head down on a desk when you heard the door to the classroom sliding open. The slight giggle from a girl flew into your ears. Looking up you saw Uraraka. She was dressed out of her uniform wearing a skirt and a crop top. Both were very short on her, and exposed parts of her body that usually you wouldn't see.

She pulled over a chair to your desk, "You look so sad, what happened?" She smiled and held your hand. Her presence warmed you up. You were frustrated that everyone pushed you over and took advantage when you had cleaning duties. Uraraka would listen if you wanted her too but you didn't want to ruin her good mood with your issues.

Holding her hand up to your cheek you sighed and smiled, "Nothing I can't handle and I'm better now that you are here." She smiled at you and gave you a kiss. Uraraka grabbed your hand and rubbed her thumb over the back of your hand.

"Let's go back to the dorms then? We can study together in my room!" You nodded and followed her to the dorms. When entering the main hall every guy that was in there started to stare at Uraraka. Your jealously began to heat up with all the eyes that fell on her. Standing behind her and glaring back you watched all the eyes turn away. 

Uraraka looked back and tilted her head with curiosity, "Something the matter?" You shook your head and smiled pushing her forward.

"Nothing's wrong let's just head to your room ok? I really need to study," you rushed the both of you two into the halls of the rooms. Uraraka lead you into her room when you both reached the door. The coziness of her room invited you in. There was everything she brought with her to UA and the room smelled of her. You glanced around even though this wasn't your first time being in her room.

Standing for a second you got snapped back to reality when you noticed Uraraka bending over and having her whole ass and pussy exposed to you. The heat rushed to your face instantly as she pulled out her school bag. And stood back up, "You ready to study?" Nodding you sat down with your books.

The blood rushing towards your now erected cock throbbed. You took a couple deep breaths trying to clear your head. After taking a couple slaps on your face. You grabbed your books and began to read. After a few short minutes Uraraka looked at the time. "Oh! I need to charge my phone," she turned around on her knees reaching for her phone charger. The cord was a bit out of reach her skirt lift up showing off more of herself to you.

The blood rushed quick to your cock. Swearing you thought you heard a soft knock against the table you sat under. Was your mind playing tricks on you? It must have been because you swore you saw Uraraka looking at you. Was she playing tricks? No absolutely not you must have been some pervert. After plugging in her phone she turnt back around and got back to studying.

A few short minutes Uraraka gasped loudly before  jumping up from the floor. "OH my gosh! The snacks I bought for us!" She ran over to her desk and open the bottom drawer. The view was clear and beautiful of her pussy peeking out from under her ass. You took a deep breath and sighed loudly. Crawling over to her you kissed up the back of her calf. "Uraraka, did I do something wrong?"

You looked up meeting her eyes, as she shook her head. The inside of her lip caved in a bit from her biting the inside of her lip. "No, I wanted to tease you some. The look on your face when you thought struggling to not get hard is so cute. I can't help myself to see you riled up," she spoke down to you.

Kissing her calf again trailing up through her legs to her shiny pussy. Taking her scent in you drove your tongue inside her. She moaned leaning against the desk. You sucked up her dripping juices. Licking deep inside her walls her legs shook from standing. You held her thighs eating her out helping her stand up.

When you felt her legs squeeze you and when she tried to pull away you knew she was close. Pulling her into you keeping her from running away you kept your speed and rhythm. She squealed every so slightly and moaned out while she came on your face.

You pulled away catching your breath; Uraraka leaned on the desk panting. After a few short minutes you felt your body being pushed down against the floor. Uraraka straddled you while he hand was reached around her back rubbing your cock. You grunted bucking your hips against her touch. "More please..." you whimpered wanting her touch.

The room was cold and your skin was hot. Uraraka began undoing your belt and pulling down your pants and boxers. Her hand wrapping around your cock pumping it slowly. It wasn't enough for you so you tried moving yourself. She shoved you back down and stopped pumping.

She clipped her tongue, "No.moving or I will stop touching. If you move I will stop moving my hand completely until you stay still." You whimpered and nodded letting her continue to tease you. She would pump her hand slow taking long pulls and quick passes back down.

She removed her hand and undid your shirt buttons. Hard and standing erect right against Uraraka's ass she kissed down your neck. Trailing down your body to your cock she licked the tip. The licks were tiny like a kitten drinking milk. She wanted to see you struggle with being teased. Whining you looked down at the brown haired girl.

Her face was turned with a smile. She watched you struggle under her touch without moving. The blood that rushed through you warmed your face. Nails dug into your palms turning your knuckles white.

You grabbed her hips pressing your erection in her. "Please I beg you let me put it in," your mouth ran kisses along her neck and her jawline. She hummed softly rubbing herself on you. The small amount of friction the both of you received was not enough.

She was wet and more than ready to receive. "Fill me up with your hard cock," she kisses your lips. With her words you slide your cock easily into her wet pussy. Uraraka moaned with getting stuff with your cock. She leaned over the desk bending over while you pounded into her.

The warmth of her pussy was so inviting. Your hands gripping her hips while her moans filled your ears. The desk rattled from the movement you created. Your hands snaked around to Uraraka's chest as you grabbed her tits. Massaging them gently her moans grew wild.

Her walls constricting around your cock, it made your mind hard to focus. The pleasure surging through your whole body. "(Y/N) hard please go harder," she begged. Giving into her request you fucked her harder. You knew that your climax was approaching.

Uraraka squeezed her legs together holding the desks edge. "Wait no more please I'm going to cum." She squealed with you drilling her tight pussy. Her scream like moans rang your ears. The juices flowing down your cock tingled, it was the sign she had cummed.

Instincts took over your body as you pushed your cock deep inside Uraraka's pussy. Your cum painted her insides. Moans filled the room as you thrust into her with the pumps of your load filling the brown haired girl beneath you.

Panting you pulled out your cock glistening with pussy juice. The plump ass cheek before you jiggled as you planted a swift smack across it. "Now you have to study or I won't ever cum without my permission,"  Uraraka spoke looking back over you. You nodding and sat back down focusing on the work laid out from earlier.

She giggled and sat down with you. Neither of you cleaned up. During the rest of the study session ended with you two collapsing on the bed after a fee more rounds. Study sessions would only play out the same after that day.