Harry Hook

READER IS FEMALE
This story is going to follow events after the royal wedding special and involve events that took place during the third book so beware of spoilers from both if you haven't see or read either of those

After the barriers of the Isle went down and Mal and Ben's wedding things in Auradon changed. Even things in Atlantis, see you were cousins with Melody, daughter of Ariel and Eric. Your mom was Aquata and your father was a knight from your grandfather's army. You even go to school at Auradron Prep going home on occasions to see your family. Your cousin Arabella had informed you of the events a while ago where she had lost your grandfather's trident and how Mal and the other VKs were able to get it back before Uma and her goons could steal it and escape the isle and try to take over Auradon as they try to do on a daily.

Uma and most of the VKs from the Isle turned themselves around. They were finding being good better than being bad. You helped with a lot of the VKs who wanted to better themselves. One of those people being Harry Hook. The famous son of Captain Hook. Harry was a character, he was a henchman for Uma and such a flirt when it came to any pretty girl, and sometimes men.

Harry flirted with you a lot, but you didn't think much of it sense he flirted with plenty of people. Today was a day where he wouldn't stop pestering you. You were walking to the library for some studying when you heard the Scottish accent coming from behind you. "Hey lassie!" Harry hooked an arm around your shoulder. He had cleaned up his clothes still wearing a sleeveless pirate coat, a tank top, some ripped jeans, and a pair of combat boots.

Being off the Isle really changed him. He was able to eat good food and shower daily.  "Hi Harry, how are you?" You spoke and removed his arm from around your shoulder. He sighed just replacing his arm back on your shoulder.

"I'm in real trouble lassie. See I think I've actually fallen for someone." He sounded a bit sad. A famous play boy knocked down because he fell in love. What a shocking thought to be had. You laughed softly raising an eyebrow at Harry.

He gave you a pouty look, you had never seen this side to him. You had never seen this side of him so he had to be serious. "Oh come on Harry you really feel in love? With who? Is it Rapunzel and Flynn's son? He is very handsome," you questioned the pirate.

He shook his head no you questioned him about a few more kids. Gil was one of them that you thought it must have been. They did kiss one time Harry told you about it months ago. "No not Gil either. Tell you what if you can guess who it is by the end of your study session, I will have to ask them out," he smiled as he shook your shoulder with his arm.

"Alright deal! And I get to watch it happen," you held put your hand for him to shake it. He put his fake hook in your hand as you both shook hands. You went to the library and found a spot away from others where you could talk quietly without being disrupted to other people.

You named all kinds of people Harry could be into and you were running out of time before you needed to go to your next class. "Come on Harry give me a hint who could it be?" You started to get frustrated. He smirked and starting humming "Under the Sea."

Your mind went straight to your cousin Arabella. "My cousin? Oh come on she so ditzy." You laughed looking at him. He still hummed the song looking smug. You knew it wasn't your cousin Melody see didnt even go to Auradon Prep. And not a lot of menfolk came to the surface. If not your cousin then who else...

You're face flushed up with heat, you looked at Harry the smile on his face was big. He looked goofy with it, "So princess did you figure it out yet?" Nodding you saw a slight pink on his cheeks. He leaned forward into you. "So who is it?" He whispered.

His face was extremely close to yours. Your heart began to race, yes Harry was extremely attractive and the thought of him being into crossed your mind once or twice. Wetting your lips, "It's me right?"

He grabbed your chin pulling you towards him. "You are one smart Princess, could I kiss you?" He looked into your eyes. You wanted to squeal but kept it in check. After all this was the library and you didn't want to get kicked out.

Nodding at Harry he leaned into your face, both of your lips touching each others. He smelled of the sea, his lips were salty. Harry pulled away his blue eyes stared into yours. His hand ran along the side of your arm. "Bloody hell Princess where'd did you learn to kiss like that?" He smirked holding on to your hips.

Your face heated up from embarrassment, "I'm not telling you!" He laughed pulling you into him by your hips. The warmth of his lips was once felt on your lips once again. When he pulled away you still healed your face out a bit daze.

His laugh broke you from the trance you were in. Huffing in a fit you gathered your things and stood up. "Come on let's eat dinner together before someone can interrupt us," you smiled at Harry. He leaped up quickly following you like a happy puppy.

He took your actions that you must have liked him back. The word of you two being together spread quickly. Especially after Harry hung around you whenever he cook. Spending time getting you gifts like small trinkets he would find on the beach. Like full sand dollars or sea shells he was always there. Harry was a perfect boyfriend and you could not ask for anyone better.