Uraraka Ochako

Reader is Male chapter contains adult content please be aware

Being in class 1-A wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but it definitely was exciting at times. Especially when the girls were so pretty.  Uraraka Ochako was probably one of the girls who caught the eye of most men. She was pretty and kind; she was a great influence to all kinds of people. She could also be a bad influence on people too. When she learn of your secret of being teased in public she always took advance of it.

The first time she ever did anything was in the lunch room where she rubbed her ass against you in the lunch line. You couldn't stop thinking about how soft her ass was the whole day. Things after that only escalated from there. Days should would come to school without anything on under her uniform. You would see her nipples poke through her shirt. Or the slight glimpse of her ass cheeks. It drove you crazy.

Today was one of those days where she wasn't wearing any panties. You first noticed in the first period when she purposely dropped her book on the floor. She vented down as you saw a glimpse of her bare ass. It instantly made you hard and made you lose all focus on anything.

The lunchroom was worse today with her teasing. You got pushed into Uraraka waiting for food. She grinded against you her skirt hiked up.  While eating you dropped your fork and when bending down to get it her legs were spread open showing off her whole pussy.

She flashed you once again when you both went to the teacher's lounge to turn in some papers. Bending down to pick up some papers that dropped. She adjusted her skirt flipping it up as to show off her ass and pussy to you.

The most crazy thing she did that day was twerking her bare ass in front of you. She had asked you to help grab supplies for the classroom. Once alone in the supply closet she lifted her skirt and shook her ass. The jiggle it had amazed you. You wondered how she left how to shake her ass in such a way.

Then the next time she had flashed you was when the class went to go change for an PE exercise. You two were walking together as she ran a bit ahead and then bent over to "adjust" her socks. Once she noticed you staring she lifted her skirt giving you another full access view of her ass.

"(Y/N) your such a pervert!" She giggled running into the girls locker room. You groaned as she had you wrapped around her finger. Tucking your erection into your waist band you entered the locker room to change.

Aizawa assigned you all together in pairs to do hand to hand combat exercises. The always tired teacher just had to assign you and Uraraka together. Did he do it in purpose? The raven haired man must have known the sick games Uraraka played on you. The class got into their pairs and ran through their exercises with their partners.

You wanted to keep your distance with Uraraka. The school sweats were not something you wanted to get an erection in. If one person noticed it would be over.

The two of you began practicing together. Everything was going great until the last few minutes of the PE time left. You got Uraraka in a quick head lock. She had you in one earlier, the school allowed this kind of training as long as the person in the head lock was let go in three seconds.

Before you could let Uraraka free, she was grinding herself against you. Instantly your cock was up and ready to go to work. You froze your grip losing around Uraraka. She grabbed your arm hip tossing you onto the ground. She knocked the wind out of you. The loud wheeze you made when you made contact with the ground was shocking.