Unexpected guest

Lincoln:*mad*LISA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
Lisa:*sad*Glad you are ok Lincoln.I really mi-
Lincoln:Oh so now you care about me!
Lisa:Im sorry Lincoln.I could stopped all of this*whips tear* but Im glad you are ok.Goodbye.*turns to leave*
Lincoln:*feels bad for her*Wait!*stops her*Sis please dont leave!
Lisa:B-but sibiling unit Lincoln its my fault...
Lincoln:*hugs her*Its also mine.Now lets get you inside so then we could have a proper talk.
Lisa:Sure.

Both of them entered the house with Tom behind them

Tom:So Linc this is your sister?*looks at her*Tom is my name by the way.
Lincoln:Tom please.
Tom:Well she was brave enough to even walk 'ere.Listen sunshine did your family followed you?
Lisa:No mister.Only I know Lincoln's current location.
Lincoln:How did you find me anyways?
Lisa:Hacking.
Tom:Whoah.Thats impressive.
Lisa:Thank you.
Tom's mind:Darn this kid is good.She better be telling the truth.Hope shd doesng have access to our files.

Then Lisa and Lincoln sat on couch.They were greeted by Alex.

Aleksei:Hey Mr.President you should seen this.The cat literally-wait is that...
Lincoln:Relax Alex she is with me.You know her already.
Aleksei:Alright then comrade.People call me Alex for short and you can too.So you are smartest kid in the house?
Lisa:Was smartest.
Lincoln:*puts hand on her shoulder*You still are smartest one.
Lisa:*sniff*But what I did was unacceptable brother!
Aleksei:Why did you arrived here anyways?
Lisa:To see Lincoln.He is in safer hands now.
Jack:*enters from kitchen*Hey Lincoln and Alex.Lunch is ready.*notices Lisa*And who are you?
Lisa:Oh well Im-
Lincoln:Lisa is my sister.
Jack:Oh...well this is awkward.
Lincoln:She isnt a threat ok?
Jack:As you say.You hungry kid?
Lisa:Yes but if you dont mind.
Jack:*chukles*Not at all kid.Call me Jack.

After their small chat Lisa,Lincoln,Tom,Jack and Alex had lunch.After lunch Lincoln finally decided to have a chat with his sister in his room.Just two of them.

Lincoln:So Lisa you may begin.
Lisa:Thank you brother.Before bad luck madness I noticed that relationship with us as family was falling apart.When you claimed that you were bad luck I through that was perfect chance for an experinent.
Lincoln:Experiment?
Lisa:Yes I played along with family expecting good results however the situation soon become worse.I was against locking you outside but I was forced to side with you being locked.When abuse started I suggested that there might be chance that you arent bad luck at all but they didnt listened.I waited for them to stoo but when Luna and Leni ended up joining the madness as well I... *starts crying*
Lincoln:*hugs her*Its ok sis.We all make mistakes.
Lisa:Can *sniff* you ever f-forgive me brother?
Lincoln:One day...one day.
Lisa:*nods*

Then Oliver entered the room

Oliver's POV

I heard crying in Lincoln's room.I opened the door only to notice him hugging lil girl who is wearing glasses.Jack told me it was Lincoln's sister.I felt mixed emotions but we will see.

Oliver:Hey you two.Need anything?
Lincoln:No we are fine.
Oliver:Ok then.

After chat both of them entered living room and everyone were there

Lincoln:Lis before you leave I sould like you to meet rest of my friends.
Erik:Guten tag.My name is Erik.Nice to meet you.*offers handshake*
Lisa:*accepts handshake*Hello Erik.Lisa.Likewise.
Oliver:Oliver Queen mam.*offers handshake*
Lisa:*accepts handshake*Hello Mr.Queen.
Tom:Alright Max now its your turn.
Max:*grunts*Call me Max.
Lisa:Hello Max.I understand that you hate me.Please give me a chance.
Max:Trust has to be earned kid.You better not rat us out or else.
Lisa:I understand mister.
Lincoln:So what do we do now?We only have 5 days left until you guys have to leave.
Max:We will think of something kid.
Erik:You have plan ja?
Max:Im going to be honest here.I have no idea.
Lincoln:Hey Lisa,I know this is risky but could you construck time portal so we can travel in past and fix this.
Lisa:Knowing my funds I dont think I could do that.Plus it could even disrupt timeline.
Aleksei:How?
Lisa:On many ways.
Aleksei:So you can make tiny mistake in the past and because of that I can get elected as president of USA.
Everyone:

(sorry I had to do it)

Aleksei:What?*shrugs*
Lisa:*checks clock*Lincoln I have to go now.
Lincoln:Already?
Lisa:*nods*Thank you for not giving uo on me.
Lincoln:Could be said for you too sis.*hugs her*
Tom:Awww aint that cute.
Oliver:Wait a second.Is your family knowing that you are not trying to help Lincoln?
Lisa:Dont worry Mr.Queen my family trusts me to go alone.
Max:Try not to get caught kid.So how about this?We all tomorrow go to resturant and on a walk to relax.After that we can think our next move.
Lincoln:You in Lisa?
Lisa:*thinks*Lynn has a game tomorrow.A finale in baseball.She is most likely going to ask everyone to come to cheer for her.
Tom:I know it may sound stupid but try to look busy all day.Work on project of somekind.
Lisa:It could work.
Max:Guess its settled then.Lincoln coukd you accompany your sister to the door please?
Lincoln:Sure.Lets go Lis.
Lisa:*waves at them*Goodbye everyone.

Then they both left

All of them except Max:Bye!
Aleksei:Really Max?
Max:I need to trust her first.
Aleksei:Understandable.

In front of Max's house

Lincoln:So throughts on them?
Lisa:Erik appears to be very friendly person,Aleksei along with Tom and Jack are shown to be relaxed,Oliver's behaviour is very father like and Max doesnt trust me for obvious reasons.I think you got good famiy there brother.
Lincoln:Thanks!*smiles*Wait how are you going home?
Lisa:Il walk.5 mintes and Im at home already.
Lincoln:Ok.
Lisa:Be careful Lincoln.
Lincoln:You too sis.

After that Lisa left

Lincoln:It feels so good knowing that not everyone in your family hates you.*returns to house*

Aleksei:Comrade Lincoln ARGGH is on TV!
Lincoln:Oh boy just what I needed!*goes to living room*

End of this chapter