Escape from abuse house

Narrator:Ah Royal Woods...one of best places to live in USA.Citizens are polite and place has low crime rate.But now we will focus on a unique family.The Loud family.Surname explains everything.House has 2 parents and 10 girls.Also we cannot forgot man with the plan:Lincoln who is currently outside of the house lying in Charles house.

Lincoln:(to readers)Hello everyone its been loong time since we met.So you may be thinking did I solved my "bad luck" problem well sadly no.For 3 MONTHS I have been tortured by my so called "family".

Then Lincoln got up and it started to rain

Lincoln:Thankfully my best friends did not abandomed me,even Chandler ex-bully but *sights* everyone else is bullying me and calling me bad luck.Ronnie Anne is in town so she doesnt know about this.My "favorite sisters" Luna and Leni betrayed me 2 weeks ago,they would bring me food but nope they fell for that stupid superstition.

(Flashbacks 2 weeks ago in backyard)

Lincoln:When will Luna and Leni arrive they should bring me food by now?

Then he heard footsteps

Lincoln:Finallly.*smiles*

But boy how wrong he was

Luna:*opens door while holding her guitar*CURSE YOU BAD LUCK! *punches him*
Lincoln:*falls*Ahhh Luna whyy?
Luna:BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST BATTLE OF BANDS!
Lincoln:It was not my fa-*gets smacked by Leni*
Leni:SHUT UP IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU.THERE WERE NO SALES IN MALL!
Lincoln:Please sisters stop...*starts to cry as he watched blood coming from his nose*
Luna:GRRR IM NOT YOUR SISTER!*leaves*
Leni:ME TOO!*leaves*
(End of flashback)

Lincoln:Tonight I must leave this place!My so called "family" has been treating me like slave for 3 months!
Lynn Jr.:*opens window*SHUT UP BAD LUCK BEFORE I BEAT THE CRAP OU OF YOU! *closes window*
Lincoln:*sights*Well its now or never.

Then he left backyard and looked house for one last time
Lincoln(angry):I hope you suffer Louds!*starts to leave*
???:Woof!
Lincoln:Whaa?Oh its you Charles what do you want boy?
Charles:*hugs his leg*
Lincoln:Sorry Charles *grabs him* but I cant live here any longer I reccomend you to stay here.
Charles:*sad face*
Lincoln:Dont worry I will come back for one say I promise.*puts him down*
Charles:*smiles and returns to the house*
Lincoln:Well Linc,time to go.

Several hours later

Narrator:Meanwhile on the other part of town we can see man in green jacket,grey pants and brown boots walking around,he didnt wear his bandama and blue glasses like he usually does.

???:There is nothing better than good old walk at night.Sure it rains but Im used to it even throught it really rarely rains in Australia.Cant wait to see family soon on upcoming reunion.

Then ??? sees a boy walking down street twitching before he collapsed

???:What the?*rushes to the boy*

Then ??? gasped
In front of him was a boy 11 years of age with white hair and his pajamas was torn.His ribs can be seen how skinny he was.

???:A child?!

Then he checked boys pulse thanfully he still had it

???:*grabs and carries the boy while running and grabs his phone*

???:Cmon!*dials phone number*

The call:

???:Ol where the hell are you?!The weather is getting worse!
???:Dont have time for explination Max just do as I say:set up a bed and get first aid kit.
Max:What happend?
???:JUST DO IT!

End of the call

5 minutes later the man reached the house and and entered and he was greeted by Max in hall

Max:Is that a kid?!
???:Yes it is,now where is room?!
Max:Here.*shows him the room*
???:*enters the room and puts kid in bed *You can do it mate dont die.*checks his puls*Whew he is still alive.*leaves room*

In hall

Max:*crossed arms*Ok lady what the hell happend to that kid?
???:I found him on street while walking,he twitched and collapsed so I decided to bring him here.And why he was like that I dont know.
Max:Is kiddo alive?
???:Yep barly.
Max:Good.We will talk to him in the morning.I will sleep on couch tonight and you and rest in guest rooms.We need to find out what happend to him.

Morning

Lincoln:*wakes up*Awww now that was sleep wait am I in bed?

He then looked around.He was in blue room with 2 brown lockers and he was in white bed.The room had several pictutes.

Lincoln:Where am I?

Then door opened to reveal man who was wearing green jacked,grey jeans and blue glasses

Lincoln(scared):*gulp*P-please dont hurt me!*covers his face*
???:Dont worry mate I wont hurt ya.
Lincoln(scared):H-how can I trust you,?
???:I found you last night while walking and brought you here and also my duty to protect people.
Lincoln(not scared anymore):My n-name is Lincoln.
???:My name is Oliver.

END OF FIRST CHAPTER

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND I APOLOGISE IF IS THERE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GREAT DAY.
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON.