Answers

It's been thirty-six hours since the Singularity vanished.

Over a day. Going on two days.

It's been roughly four days since he saw Barry last. Barry was upset because of Wells, and had recently fought a gorilla of some kind, and Iris knew he was the Flash and was giving him the cold shoulder. He came over, and they curled up in Len's room and watched old cartoons on his crappy TV.

Then hours later, Barry left to go back to STAR Labs and reconvene with the others. Len bid him farewell, and said he'd be out of contact for a few days; it was his way of warning Barry that yes he was pulling a heist, but no, the Flash didn't need to be involved. Barry accepted this, kissed him briefly, and then disappeared in his usual yellow lightning.

That was four days ago.

It's been thirty-four hours since he told Lisa Barry Allen is the Flash. Twenty-two hours since they sat in his room and worried about how to tell Mick. Five hours since they told Mick, who was understandably furious he wasn't told sooner, but actually didn't seem to care that much – said he figured as much when he compared how much the kid ate to how Len started behaving in their battles with the Flash. Lisa was miffed that Mick realized and she didn't, but all in all, things went over rather well with Mick, and Len was surprised, but happy about this.

All of the secrets are out in the open.

Now Barry just needs to come back.

Len needs him to come back.

In the four – going on five – months they've been seeing each other, he's grown quite attached. Perhaps that is a flaw on his part – getting attached, that is. He knows better. And yet he did it anyway, and now that's he attached he can't just get un-attached, because life doesn't work that way.

The thing about being attached is that it becomes something you can lose. He's only ever been attached to Lisa before, and he's done what he can to keep her safe. Now, there's another person in the equation, and he's already failed them. Failed them before he realized it was worth defending.

He knows, now. He loves Barry Allen. Barry Allen loves him.

But that doesn't help him right now, because Barry Allen is the Flash and the Flash is still missing.

His cell phone rings, startling him. He's running on two hours of sleep, riddled with bad dreams, so his movements are a little slow and the sound is very loud to him. Only three people ever get in contact with him on this phone – Mick, Lisa, and Barry. Mick is nursing a beer or twelve, and Lisa is asleep, so that leaves...

He swallows, eying the name on the screen.

Barry Allen Calling.

It's Cisco. It has to be.

Len sighs, hits the green icon on the phone, and brings said phone to his ear. "Yeah?"

"Is this Len?" comes a female voice, and he stiffens, because he certainly wasn't expecting that.

"Who is this?" he asks instead of answering, because this is Barry's phone and this isn't Barry, or Cisco. Has someone broken into STAR Labs? Why take a phone?

"Oh! Sorry, where are my manners? I'm Iris, Barry's friend," the female explains, and he relaxes slightly, unaware he'd grown so stiff.

Of course it's Iris. He recognizes her voice now, and he should have before. He blames it on his lack of sleep.

"Right – Iris. Barry's mentioned you a few times," he says.

More than a few.

Barry used to be in love with Iris. Whether or not he still is, is another matter entirely, because he said he loves Len.