eleven

a/n: okay so I really hate this chapter and it's probably my worst one yet so pls don't expect a lot :I ok now enjoy

Eve's POV

it's been three days since everything happened. I haven't been to school since, my parents haven't even checked on me once. Flora and Adrien would occasionally come in my room and see how I was doing.

Sakura has been calling and texting me every chance she got. She even put me, Landon, and her in a group chat! I don't wanna seem like I'm ignoring them, but it's hard when all I want to do is be alone.

I've never understood how people hate being alone, I love it. I love being able to do whatever I want without anyone seeing or watching. I love everything about being unaccompanied, I love the silence, the feeling of not being judged, everything about it seems truly wonderful...except one thing.

feeling alone.

I haven't felt alone in a long time. I try to surround myself with people; I don't care if their bad for me or toxic. I just need to know I have at least one person to rely on. If I don't have anyone, I'll fall. I'd never stop. A endless deep, dark hole.

It seems like my parents are trying to keep themselves busy with work just to avoid me. Mom and Dad haven't been coming home from work, they probably sleep there or something. As for the uncle situation, he's left. I don't know where he went but he's gone. As long as he's not here, I'm fine. I just wish I had kept my mouth shut and forced myself to talk to him. I want things to go back to the way they were. When only Sakura knew. Now it seems like everyone hates me, and I feel selfish and guilty.

I don't just feel selfish. I know I am. I should've just shut my big mouth up because now, I've effected everyone's life. I'm just glad nobody's called the police.

yet.

-----------------------------------------------

Landon's POV (After he and Sakura left Eve's room)

Eve looks at us and I see Sakura getting up, so I follow her. We walk past Mrs. Aster and speed walk down the stairs. I see that old man talking to Mr. Aster. I'm guessing it's Eve's uncle; that's what her mother said. Sakura shoots him the dirtiest look I've ever seen. 

"Okay just to be clear, we don't like the uncle..right?" I say unsurely.

"Yep." She sighs and opens the front door. I look at Eve's driveway and realize how many cars there are. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was having a party. 

"Bye." She mumbles and walks towards her black car. I nod and we go our ways.

I sit in my car for a minute. I press my head towards the wheel. "Fuck." I whisper. Do I have to mess everything up? Eve probably hates me, I shouldn't try and force her to be my friend. I start the car up and begin to head home. 

I really need a drink.

I do know one thing that could at least cheer me up...a party. 

I swerve my car and head towards my favorite club to exist. I feel kind of weird being there because there are strippers there, and I feel like I can't look at them. It's kind of a reflex to turn away when I see that. I stop at the sidewalk of the club. (example below)

 (example below)