5: Intimacy

Without hesitation Severus crashed his lips into hers again. It was much more fierce, needy. Severus waisted no time getting Eves clothes off, as she did the same to him. Eve got through the first layer of black robes quickly. Then started unbuttoning the second layer of robes. Once he was free of those she pulled his face closer to herself, deepening the kiss. As she did so, Severus undid the drawstring of her sweats, letting them fall to her ankles before him as he worked on her shirt, pulling it over her head.

Severus broke from the kiss, backing away some mere inches while slowly unbuttoning the white colored shirt that sat beneath the rest of his clothing. His slow pace only adding to the excitement and anticipation.

After mindless kissing and wrestling of clothes, they were both laying naked on her bed. Passionately making out as their hot and sweaty bodies collided with one another.

"Are you sure?" Severus asked her respectfully, looking for any hint of denial. She shook her head then grabbed his face once again in another heated kiss. She wraped her legs around his back, pulling him closer to her so their bodies were connected as one.

Severus pulled from their kiss to observe her body. A hungry smile appeared on his face as he lowered down to her collarbone, gently kissing across her whole chest before kissing each nipple, teasing them slightly with his teeth before planting soft kisses down her abdomen. He stoped for a moment to look back up at her. Eve was already a complete wreck for him, dripping with anticipation.

Watching Eve scramble under Severus' touch turned him on even more. He lowered down to her pelvis before kissing her clit and swiping his tongue down her slit. Eve let out a soft moan, bucking her hips up. He grabbed her hips, pushing them down to steady her before working his magic on her clit, running his tongue in circular motions as she unraveled underneath him. Eves moans grew louder and louder the more he worked her to her limit. She had never experienced such pleasure before in her life.

"Fuck.. Severus." She called out with her sweetly unsteady voice.

He continued flicking his tongue back and forth, pushing one finger inside her and pushing in and out. Her moans began to fill the air as he pleased her. The louder she got, the harder he pumped in and out before adding another finger. Eve was now a complete mess underneath him, feeling butterflies erupted inside her as she reached her climax.

"Severus... I'm going to-"

"Go ahead dear, cum for me." He said softly, his voice like butter.

With a few more thrusts of his finger, Eve was driven over the edge, grasping handfuls of the sheets as her orgasm exploded like fireworks.
Severus slowly pulled his fingers out of her and climed back on top of her, crashing his lips into hers. By now, Severus was fully erect and ready for her.

"Is this your first time?" Severus asked her.
She shook her head no, biting her lips to hide her sudden urge to laugh.
"Course it's not. Who could resist a body like this." He spoke lustfully into her ear, biting her lobe before looking back at her beautiful blue eyes.

Eve was growing impatient having the man she craved on top of her. She reached down to grab him. Severus screwed his eyes shut before leaning down to plant more kisses on her neck and biting down. Eve moaned loudly as his teeth sank into her. Once she aligned him with her opening, she moved her hands to cup his face and pull him into a passionate kiss. Slowly, Severus pushed inside her. She quickly shot her head back into the pillow with a small squeak from the sudden sensation of being filled by him. She let out a course of moans as his thrusts became faster.

Eves arms wraped around his back to pull him closer to her. The harder his thrusts became, the louder she moaned. Her nails sinking into his back causing him to grunt.

"Fuck Eve." He moaned into her ear before biting her neck again.

She could feel the ball reappearing in her stomach and knew instantly she was about to cum again. Her eyes shot open to look at Severus, his eyes watching her lustfully as he pushed in and out. She could feel him begin to twitch and knew he was close aswell.

"I'm getting close" Eve said, trying to compose herself.  "Mmm, me too." He hummed into her ear.

It only took a few more thrusts and Eve was bursting with pleasure. Her body clenching around his skin sent him over and he came inside her, with her. They both moaned out with pleasure together as they rode out their much needed highs.

"You... Are fucking amazing." Severus said between breaths. A wide smile creaped across Eves face as she pulled him back to her lips. Their tongues danced together passionately as they came back from their excitement.

"You're not so bad yourself, Professor." She said back to him once they pulled from the kiss.

Severus got up from the bed and dissapeared into the bathroom before returning with a damp towel to clean up their messes.

"Erm.... Are you on.."
"Yes, I am." Eve cut him off, already knowing what he was implying. He let out a thankful sigh before throwing the towel into the corner and crawling into bed with her.

Eve turned the other way so her back was to his front, spooning comfortably. She definitely wasn't used to this kind of intimacy. If she was completely honest, she couldn't remember the last time she had intercourse. But this exceeded any expectations she once had, and was far better then anything else she had ever experienced. Severus is a fucking god, and man does he know how to fuck, Eve thought to herself, smiling at her own dirty thoughts.

Sleep came quickly to the two after all the excitement they shared. Eve was over the moon that she had finally done it. Pegged the Professor she has had a crush on since her student years. All the fantasies she once had, the dreams he would appear in, they had all come true. And merlin was she satisfied.

Sorry for not writting in so long! I went on a trip and when I got home came down with Covid. But heres a juicy update! I hope it exceeds your expectations after last chapters ending😏