6. Junior Malfoy

Eve woke up the next morning with a big smile on her face. Her mind was playing back what had happend the night before. Everything within her was bouncing with excitement until she realized she was alone in her bed. She quickly sat up to examine her room, but he wasn't there.

Well, maybe he had some things to take care of, she thought to herself before getting out of bed and getting dressed. Today, she decided to wear brown Jean's and a black blouse with her robes and a pair of black boots. Her hair, as always, hung loose down her back and she applied a small amount of grey eyeshadow, mascara and some lip gloss.

Once she left her room, she was immediately greeted by one of her students.

"Oh, hello Professor Hale." The student said to her. She recognized him instantly from his platinum blond hair to the almost identical features of his father.

"I'm Draco Malfoy."  He greeted Eve with a sneer smile.

"Hello Draco, I'm glad to finally be meeting you." Eve said to him, reaching for a hand to shake.

"After talking with Professor Mcgonagall, I've decided to switch classes. The other one was boring." Draco said to Eve, looking bored just by talking to her.

"Well, Draco, I do hope you will enjoy my class. Today's actually your lucky day. We will be having a bit of fun in class."

"Really? That sounds promising." The boy seemed to be happy with hearing that.

"Oh absolutely! I have a few new items I wanted my students to use for practicing spells on." Eve spoke in hushed tones so the others wouldn't hear.

"Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen if you ask me." Draco said, looking down the hall then back at her.

"I like disasters." He finished with a devious smile. The same smile she had seen almost to often from his father.

"Oh I bet you do." She chuckled. "Well, run along now. We should be heading to breakfast." She said with a kindhearted smile, patting him lightly on the back.

"I'll uh, I'll see you around then, right?" He said, confusing Eve. He almost sounded worried.

"Of course Draco. You can talk to me whenever you like, I'm always around."
Eve reassured him. And with that being said, he shot her one last smile and strutted down the hall to meet with his friends.

Eve went straight to the main hall for breakfast. As soon as she walked in her eyes quickly met with Severus'. A few students greeted her on her way up to the stand before she took her usual dead beside him.

"Goodmorning Miss Eve." Severus said to her with a side eye. Her cheeks quickly turned a bright shade of red as she looked down at her empty plate fidgeting with her fingers.

"I uh, I had a wonderful time last night. Although." She continued to fidget with her fingers, "I was surprised to see you gone this morning." Eve said, finally looking up to see him already staring at her.

"My apologies. You were asleep and I didn't want to raise suspicion."

"That's understandable. Draco ran into me as I was leaving my room." She said to him. His eyebrow raised as he took a sip from his goblet.

"May I ask what he wanted?"

"He was just telling me he was excited to be joining my class for the remainder of the year." She said to him while filling her plate with some fruit and a pastry.

"I hope he doesn't cause you any trouble, that boy. He can be devious." Severus said as he watched Eve take a bite from a strawberry.

"Mmm. Well, if he causes any trouble I'll male sure he receives proper punishment." Severus raised his eyebrow once again with a smirk across his face.