forty-two

Amity p.o.v

after i was done with putting everything on i sat on Luz's bed, waiting for her to come back. i can't believe Eda caught us, i honestly would've preferred it to be the twins instead of Eda... actually never mind. i put my head in my hands as i think about the moments prior to being caught. it was literally so perfect. the only problem i had was that i wanted to tell her i loved her like a million times, but i kept holding it back in fear of making it awkward.

what if i literally looked so ugly? i can't believe i initiated it. i'm having like a million self doubts right now. what if i sounded bad? oh my god, no. ugh, i bet i was horrible.

i hear the door open and i raise my head from my hands looking at the door. i see Luz walk in and close the door behind her. i feel my face become bright red looking at her neck. she stands in front of me, stepping between my legs. she squats down in front of me and puts hair behind my ear, putting her other hand on my thigh to stay balanced. she puts her hand under my chin, and lightly pulls me foreword.

she connects our lips together and i lean into the kiss. we pull away and she smiles at me. "you're so fucking pretty." my face felt like magma now. she looks down to my shirt and back to me. "can i see them? i want to get a better look of them."

i untuck my shirt from my skirt and lift it over my bra. i had two on my left side under my chest, one on the right side. on my chest i had three on the right and two on my left. she stares at them, bringing her hand up to caress them. "do they look good?" i ask, worried she wouldn't like them.

"they look really fucking good." it felt like a shiver went down my spine when she said that. i can't tell if it was over the context or the way she said it. she leans in and kisses my chest, her thumb swiping slowly under my bra. she pulls away and puts down my shirt. Luz stands up but bends down, putting her hands against the bed and leaning over to my ear. she whispers some sweet nothings in my ear and and kissed my neck under my ear.

we hear the alarm from her phone go off, startling both of us. she goes and turns it off. i fix my shirt and then Luz holds her hand to me. i take hold of her hand and she intertwines our fingers. we head out to my car and i stand outside it. "thank you for today, it was eventful. i really liked it." i say playing with the hem of my skirt, trying not to look her in the eyes. she grabs one of my hands and brings it up to kiss my knuckles, looking right at me. i felt like i was going to melt.

"thank you for today. i'm going to miss you a lot, mi amor." she tells me still holding my hand. "i have a question." i nod my head, listening it her. "would you be okay with me getting a polaroid camera, and maybe take photos of you while we're doing stuff? i want to put one in my wallet." i feel my face flush red, i nod my head quickly. i really liked the sound of that. "you can even take some of me too, if you want of course." she brings her free hand rubbing behind her neck as she blushes, looking away.

"i would love that." i tell her, walking up and kissing her cheek. she turns back to me and leans in, kissing me on the lips. we part ways and i get in my car. i wave to her through the windshield and she waves back, walking towards the house. i leave the driveway and drive home. i get out and walk up to the door opening it. the twins were sitting at the stairs. i look at them quizzically. "did someone die?"

they stand up instantly, both grab me by wrists and dragging me upstairs. "your room. now." Em says in a serious tone. i was really concerned now. once we enter Ed closes the door while Em forces me to sit down. they cross their arms and stare at me. "why didn't you tell us?" Em asks.

"wait, what? what did i do?" i question looking at them weird.

"the hickeys. you know, the biggest talk of the whole school." Em interrogates, Ed nodding his head. oh god, i forgot about that.

"okay, i know how it looks but we didn't have sex. we made out, just like i told you guys. the only thing i didn't mention is that i sucked on her neck." i state trying to justify myself. holding up my hands in defense.

they both sigh and look at each other and then to me. "we care about you Mittens, we aren't going to get mad at you for having a sex life. we just want to stay updated so we know what we can do to protect you while you're still living here." Em tells me sitting next to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"then i'm guessing i should tell you what happened today." i say, pinching the bridge of my nose. Ed comes and sits on the other side of me. "me and Luz almost had sex, but Eda caught us." i turn my head to look between them, and they had their mouths open staring at me in disbelief. "don't look at me like that! after school, Luz made a joke about us getting naked. and so i took us some place, but then we remembered that we needed to get an air conditioner for the band room so we left and got that instead. then we met up with everyone and got things set up. and then it was just me and her and we wanted to take a nap so we did..."

"then what?" Ed asked, both twins fully invested. i feel my face start to heat up, thinking about everything.

"and we woke up from our nap, and started kissing and it escalated to me getting hickeys. but! before we could do anything more, Eda walked in and then Luz had to go talk to her as i got everything together. and when she walked me out to my car she said something about a polaroid in a wallet." i say playing with the hem of my skirt. when i hear nothing i turn to them. both of their mouths were in an 'O' shape.

Ed grabs me by the shoulders and starts shaking me. "she's literally in love with you!" he exclaimed, i felt like i was going to get whiplash.

"do you know what the polaroid wallet thing means?" Em asked, now grabbing me by the shoulders but not shaking me. i shake my head no slowly.

"she asked if i was okay with her taking photos of me while we're doing stuff, and i said yes. and then she brought up that i could take some of her too." i explain my knowledge on it just in case i'm wrong. Em looked at me dumbfounded.

"that is practically meaning that you're her girl. it's in the wallet so they can look at it a lot, and think about you. and her mentioning that you can take some of her means that she really wants to be your girl." Em explained, i turn my head to Ed in disbelief and he nods his head in agreement.

"oh... wow." i stutter, trying not to combust. "pictures."