Past never leaves you

Hi Dearies, sorry for missing an updated on Friday. I was also on a trek like our Karthik 😊 and no signal in forest due to which I couldn't post.

Do any of you trek.. please let me know the places you have trekked 😊 and for those who haven't tried yet.. please do.. its just awesome.

I have made this part bigger; I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment.

===============================================

Isqhi came to the hospital after getting a call from the doctor.

"Her condition is worsening" the doctor said

She looked at the Savitri whose life she had saved 7 months back, the night she had walked away from her wedding with that cheap, low-life Mayank. She remembered how a truck had almost tried to kill the lady and she had saved and bought her to the hospital. The doctors had said she was in coma, and she will be fine.

"You said she will be fine, now your telling me that she her condition is not good" she asked the doctor

"We are trying our best, she has come out of her coma" the doctor assured

Isqhi sat near her bed and took her hand in his "I will find your family aunty, please wake up" she said, her heart pained to see the lady like that

After a few hours of waiting, Ishqi got the good news that the lady was stabilized and fine and went to meet her.

"Thanks for saving me Isqhi"

"aap thanks kyun bol rahi main, aap badi hai mujhse"

"mujhe laga main kabhi apne bacchon se nahi mil paungi" and the lady starts crying

"Aunty aap aise royi mat, who are your children?"

"My sons name is Ahaan Veer Malhotra and my daughter is Sonu" the lady says which stuns Isqhi.

She opens her phone and shows the lady Ahaan and Sonu photo asking for confirmation, the lady says yes but questions as to how does Ishqi know them. Ishqi tells her that she loves Ahaan and how she met the Malhotra family.

Savitri also tells Isqhi her story.

"Ahaan's father used to drink a lot and hit her. And dadi would see all this but never said a word. She tried to adjust for her kids, thinking that someday he will improve. But that day never came, and his abuse was just increasing every day. One day when he was hitting her, in her self defense and the anger over so many years of torture she had pushed him. And he had hit his head to a sharp object which caused his death. Dadi held her responsible for her son's death and put her in mental hospital. Ahaan's fathers' friend Kishore was helping her then, so dadi framed that she ran away with him leaving her children alone"

Savitri was crying continuously, but Ishqi was angry. Her masi at least had her who had saved her from her abusive husband but Savitri aunty didn't have anyone. She felt very sad for the lady.

"Aunty you rest now, I will handle it from here" she tells Savitri

Due to heavy medications Savitri Sleeps, and Ishqi starts thinking how to bring Savitri out of this mess.

Meanwhile Ahaan is tensed that Ishqi just ran away when he was proposing to her. He calls Karthik.

"Aree Bhai, sirf aap hi aise propose kar sakte ho. Office main kon propose karta hai.. No ambience, no music, no wine , no cake. 1921 thoughts se bahar aao aur 2021 types socho. Isilye bhaag gayi Ishqi.. Main bhi bbhaag jaata" he says and laughs

=====================================

"Bhoo .. " Karthik scares Shefali and she she gets startled "Mujhe hi dhoond rahi ho na, ab main toh hua hi aisa" he fake combs his hair