Sangeet

Hey guys.. next part is here.. hope u enjoy it, it took sometime for me to write as I wasn't getting how to put together the sangeet ceremony.

Please vote and comment

===================================

The mehndi ceremony was complete with their color of love for each other. It shined outright making everything around them shine. They were lost in each other when the lights were turned off and Karthik pulled them together and made them sit at the center.

They heard the dholak and the lights focused on a smiling masi, and slowly all lights turned on

"Baari Barsi Khatn Gaya Si Khat Ke Leyandi Gond,

Dulhe Ka Taya Twist Kare, Vibrate Ho Tond
Baari Barsi Khatn Gaya Si Khat Ke Leyandi Khajoor,

Dulhe Ki Tayi Bold Badi, Challenge Kare Manzoor
Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi, Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi
Je Nacche Taya-Tayi, Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi"

Ahaan's Chacha and Chachi groove to this with their lovely punjabi moves, challenging each other and enjoying.

Baari Barsi Khatn Gaya Si Khat Ke Leyande Zevar
Paan Chhupaye Naughty Naughty Zeh Dulhan Ke Devar
Dulhan Ke Devar (Aaja), Dulhan Ke Devar (Come On)

Karthik come for this and dances his heart out for his bhai and Bhabhi would finally marry tomorrow. He kept on looking at Shefali while dancing, but he was so happy for Isqhaan.

Baari Barsi Khatn Gaya Si Khat Ke Leyanda Macco
Dulhe Ki Behen Bhool Ke Gidda Ab Ke Chede Tango
Baari Barsi Khatn Gaya Si Khat Ke Leyandi Gaddi
Two For Tango Karne Aaye Lo Dulhe Ke Jija
Mehfil Ta Sajjdi, Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi

Sonu and Raj come together and perform some lovely salsa and tango moves for this, the beautiful couple was celebrating another beautiful couple Ishqaan. They pulled Ishqaan and the whole family came together to dance, Masi joined them too .

Mehfil Ta Sajjdi, Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi
Je Nacche Dulha-Dulhan, Ke Mehfil Ta Sajjdi

They all danced to their hearts content. Dadi was the only one standing in one corner and sulking but nobody bothered about her, and Suraj was also not picking her calls. She was thinking how to stop the wedding tomorrow.

After all the dancing they were tired and they all sat down. All were chit chatting about how well the dance ceremony went. Ishqi was looking for Ahaan, she wanted to dance with him, but he was nowhere to be found.

All lights were off again, and this time the lights focussed only on Ahaan.

Tu nazm nazm sa mere,Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri, Aankhon mein jaagun re

He comes to Isqhi, and she looks at him lovingly. He puts his hand forward for her to take and she slowly places her hand in his.

Haath thaam le piya,Karte hain vaada
Ab se tu aarzu,Tu hi hai iraada

He looked at her as if only she existed and for her only him, the room ceased to exist. He slowly turned her, and they both just swayed slowly to the music.

Mera naam le piya
Main teri rubaai
Teri hi tto piche piche
Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

They moved away and waltzed to the tune and he held his finger and she went around him.

Tu nazm nazm sa mere

Honthon pe thehar ja

Main khwaab khwaab sa teri