farewell to Riya

Hi all, the next update is here.

Please vote and comment, and I hope you enjoy the episode.

====================================================================

"Chalo ab to report bhi aagayi, ab toh tu hi meri bahu banegi" dadi came hugging riya

"Ahaan never said he will marry her" Isqhi tried telling but dadi didn't listen to her

Isqhi felt sad, her heart was still not ready to believe that the reports were positive. She was shaking from within. She knew Ahaan well, this couldn't be true. Maybe she could ask for a retest, but riya will never agree to it.

For the first time she started thinking about their future, will Ahaan still marry her?

"I am going to marry only you" he whispers from behind her and she sees him smiling.

"yahan meri jaan jaa rahi hai, aur tum hass rahe ho" she says irritated

"Ahaan.." riya comes to him with the report "Its positive"

Ahaan starts laughing and everyone thinks he has gone crazy.

"lagta hai sidhe sar par asar hua hai bhai ke" Karthik whispers to his mother

"Ahaan aise kyun has raha hai" dadi questions him

"If that report is positive then why is this report negative" Ahaan asks showing a report on his mobile.

Everyone is surprised and Riya gasps

He comes near Riya "Did you really think you will just come to my home and say that the report is positive, and I will believe you? I had given the dna samples to my doctor as well and this is the report from him"

"Are you saying my report is fake" Riya shouts

"Truth doesn't need shouting. And yes, your report is fake" he says calmly

"Even your report can be fake" she challenges him" you have all reason to create a fake one as you don't want to take responsibility of this child. You don't want to marry me"

"I will not marry you even if the child is mine, which I know is not"

The doorbell rings and Ahaan signals Karthik to open it. Karthik comes in with some papers

"So, one report can be fake, what about two" Ahaan asks Riya "I had given the samples to two more doctors. And they are all negative"

Riya pales, Ahaan had outwitted her

"What are you saying Ahaan, why will she create a fake report" dadi intervenes

"So that you can get me married to her dadi, what else. I knew you could fall low, but never thought to this extent Riya. Is your child a burden to you that you cannot bring it up yourself? You are a intelligent and independent woman, use your intelligence to bring up your child" he says to her. Though he was angry that riya had tried to trap him, but he understood the reason. A single woman bearing and looking after a child is very difficult, especially in a society like ours.

A tear slipped from Riya 'eyes and she seriously though what Ahaan said to her. Yes, she was an independent woman, so why did she need Ahaan. Her father was rich and had a successful business.

Isqhi felt bad for her, after all she was a woman and pregnant at that. She needed people near her, she comes and places her hand on Riya' shoulder