game begins

Hey guys.. Monday is here again... and my update too..

Am very thankful too of you for reading my story, voting, and commenting on it.

My story reached 13K reads and again my story is in first position for #isqhParZorNahi, #fanfcitionlove and #feminity. Never thought this would happen.. its all possible because of you people.. love you all. Keep reading and supporting.

================================

Ahaan drove like crazy to the hospital and started searching frantically for Isqhi. He asked at the reception and came to the room, and saw the person was badly injured, his heart thudded painfully. As he slowly walked in the room his vision cleared and he saw that it wasn't Ishqi. His mind calmed down, but it also questioned about the phone call.

He came back to reception again and saw Isqhi there talking with the receptionist. He ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Ahaan.. What are you doing here" she asked surprised, but returned his hug?

"I thought you met with an accident; I got a call" he told her a tear rolling down his eye. Isqhi was moved and deeply touched that Ahaan loved her so much.

"It was all a misunderstanding. I got a call when I was returning home, because the signal in the car was very low, I got down of the car and left the car key in. By the time I turned that girl had stolen my car. I ran behind and saw that the girl was not able to control it and she was screaming that the brakes had failed. She crashed in a tree, and I bought her here. They must have mistaken her to be Ishqi as they got my phone" she explained.

Ahana thanked God mentally, and hugged her back again, he wasn't ready to let her go and then his brain worked

"Do you mean to say your car brakes failed, if that girl had not stolen your car ... "he trailed and shivered.

"Its ok Ahaan, look I am perfectly fine" she said even though internally even she was shaken, if that call had not come, it would be her in that accident.

Dadi arrived at the hospital happily, she had been waiting for this news, but her happiness wiped off her face when she arrived at the hospital and saw Ishqaan hugging each other. And heard everything that Isqhi said. Why had that foolish girl to steal Isqhi's car she thought.

"Ishqi got saved, her car was stolen" dadi spoke on the phone

"yes I got to know" the man on the other side spoke" Don't worry we will plan something else"

All the family members arrived and were very glad to see that Isqhi was fine. Ahaan didn't want to leave Ishqi that night, so he bought her to his home, even though dadi objected to it. Dadi's anger was turning to hatred slowly as Ahaan was just taking Isqhi side in everything.

Ahaan bought Ishqi to the guest room and made her sit on the bed and held her hand.

"Ahaan.. this is not required; I can go back home" she insisted as she saw dadi was not happy.

"You always put a brave front Isqhi but be free with me please. We are going to be married soon"

"Ahaan.. I.. " she says and he waits for her to continue

She hugs him tightly and cries "I am terrified, that accident happened right Infront of me. One min delay and it would have been me in her place"

He just holds her to him and slowly pats on her back. In sometime Isqhi sleeps. He covers her with a blanket and lovingly puts her hair aside.

"This time I failed to protect you again. Last time the photos and now this. Someone is set to separate us Isqhi, but I won't allow it to happen"

The rays of the Sun hit Isqhi's eyes and she slowly opened them, to see Ahaan holding her hand and sitting beside her.

"Did he sleep all night like this" she taught and worried about him

She moved and that woke him up, their eyes met, and they smiled.

Before he could ask, she spoke" I am fine Ahaan"

"freshen up and come for breakfast" he said and went to his room

At the breakfast table, all were chatting and eating happily.

"Don't make it a habit of staying in this house more Ishqi , you are still not married to my Ahaan" dadi taunts Isqhi.

Isqhi coughs and Ahaan gives her water.

"Apne aisa kaha Isqhi se dadi, that her food got stuck in her throat" Ahaan asks

"It's my fault Ahaan" Ishqi smiles at him.

The breakfast was done and Ishiq bids farewell to all and leaves from there. Everyone goes back to their rooms.

Dadi was about to lock the door, when Ishqi comes back, and holds her hand before she could close the door.

"I never thought you will fall to this level dadi. You tried to kill me, and for what, just to make Ahaan away from me". She walked closed to dadi and dadi moved back surprised, shocked, and afraid.

"Oh don't be afraid dadi, I won't tell Ahaan. If you had asked me out of love to go away from his life I would have, but you played a dirty game" Dadi looked down angry that Isqhi came to know about her plan.

"Yaha dekhiye, zoom karke dekiye" she zooms with her hand" Now I will marry Ahaan as soon as possible and become daughter-in-law of this house and that's a promise dadi. You very well know I don't break promises" and she walks out of there with her pride held high and dadi keeps staring and wondering how isqhi came to know everything.

=====================================

At the hospital Karthik was just taking care of closing all the things, as the person admitted was in Isqhi name. He was so happy that Isqhi was fine.

He turned to leave wen he saw Shefali there, he saw she got worried seeing him there.

Shefali too sees Karthik and thinks" if he sees her in this condition then he will never come close to me again"

=====================================

How was the twist? Liked it??? Please vote and comment

I really hate main leads being helpless as they show in the serial. My characters are strong and intelligent... hope you guys like it that way