Batch 7 #Aloebases (CLOSED)

I REALLY wanted to do these bases, I thought they were so cool... so here.

 so here

               ADOPTS

1) Seawing: Kelp, owned by: TheWalkerOfShadows

Name: Kelp

Gender: Male

Age:20

Interesting fact: some of their glowing scales no longer glow due to a birth defect

Where they live: The Seawing palace. Their underwater home is that of a gorgeous coral reef cave, the cave has many different fish around it. With seaweed and starfish decorations.

2) Mudwing: Squirrel, owned by: Savannah_Suncat

Name: Squirel

Gender: Female

Age: 1 month

Interesting fact: They are vegetarian

Where they live: They live with their siblings; Squelch, Oak, Moose, and their bigwings, Frog. They all live on the edge of the Mudwing kingdom, close to the Rainforest.

3) Sandwing:  owned by: beerwenchh

4) Icewing: Aurora, owned by: Just_Ever

Name: Aurora

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Interesting fact about her: She has an intense fear of bugs. Aurora also likes frozen fruit, specifically blueberries.

Where she lives: She lives in a small cave. This would be a problem for any claustrophobic dragon, but not for Aurora. She feel's safe and comfortable in her small house.

5) Skywing: Bronze, owned by: DeerPeltDraws

Name: Bronze

Gender: male

Age: 20

Interesting fact: he is scared of scavengers as when he was a dragonet one managed to climb up to his head and stab his eye (with like a really sharp stone or something idk), causing him to go half blind.

Where he lives: he lives with his friend, Amber on an entire new continent that is yet to be named (they also made him a lil leaf eyepatch for his blind eye. That was vital information).

6) Nightwing: SmokingVoid, owned by, Kai_Hinamaki-san

Name:SmokingVoid

Gender and Pronouns:he/they

Sexual Orientation:gay

Age:34

Job:assassin

Positive:Generous, Happy, Passive Agressive

Nuetral:Aggressive, quiet, submissive

Negative:rude, cruel, aggressive

Backstory:he was forced to train as an assassin. He grew to love killing and he eventually was so blinded by rage he killed is sister (SilentDream).

Like: Killing

Dislike: Bright colors/dragons

He lives anywhere but the rainforest.

7) Rainwing: Brilliant, owned by: wolf-011

Name: Brilliant

Gender: Female

Age: 5

Interesting fact: Brilliant absolutely loves attention. She would do ANYTHING to have the spotlight on her. For example, she would even create some fake drama in the rainforest to gain some attention. All her trainers and teachers are tired of her and finds her extremely difficult and annoying.

Where she lives: Brilliant used to live in the rainforest with all the other Rainwings, but currently she's staying at Jade Mountain Academy in a cave she shares with her clawmate Frigid, an unexpectedly kind female Icewing the same age as her. Her cave is separated in half, Frigid made her half of the cave cold with her frostbreath, while Brilliant sleeps on a leaf and grass woven hammock.

8) Hivewing: Boxelder, owned by: Clear_Skyz

Name: Boxelder (Oxel for short)

Named after: The boxelder bug

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Interesting facts:

-Oxel is afraid of cockroaches and thinks they're the most disgusting thing.

-He loves the water, unlike most Hivewings.

-There's a scar at the base of his left wings from when he was little and he fell into a river.

-Oxel doesn't go to school because he's extremely smart and learns things extremely easily.

-He loves carving driftwood and collecting dragon scales.

Where he lives: Boxelder lives in a large cave near a peninsula on Pantala. The peninsula is located where a current from Pyrrhia hits the beach, that's where he finds a lot of his scales. To access the cave you have to go through a dark, small tunnel that has water up to a dragons ankles, that goes on for about fourteen dragon lengths. When you get to the main cave it's really wide and about five dragons tall. It has lots of rock ledges and outcroppings used for different things. There's a small waterfall down the middle of the room that falls into a small pool in the center. Oxels room is at the waterfalls mouth, there's a small stream next to the opening. There's a ton of glowing algae and lightning bugs that stick to the walls and fly around, there's also a super rare form of lizard that glows a bright yellow that inhabit a small cave just off of the main cavern. He uses sparks from rocks to light lanterns around the rooms because he doesn't like using flamesilk. There are small holes in the floor next to the pool, some the size of barrels, that he fills with different things like his dragon scale collection.

9) Silkwing: Powderwing, male owned by: TheWalkerOfShadows

Name: PowderWing

Gender: Male

Age:23

Interesting fact: They are illiterate and are a sleep walker when really stressed

Where they live: They live in a beautiful cave, with glow worms, leaves and rare gorgeous flowers. The cave is more home like than most

10) Leafwing: Circis, male owned by: Me... I decided I liked him (>w0)

Name: Circis

Gender: Male

Age: 10 years old

Interesting fact: Circis strongly dislikes bugs. He's not necessarily afraid of them, they just give him the shivers. He prefers to wash his food before eating it for this reason. He also uses plants that naturally repel bugs as a sort of perfume. Plants like basil, lavender, lemongrass, mint, sage, geraniums, etc. His favorite fruit are citrus fruits.

Where they live: After moving to Pantala, he lived in the scorpion den tending to the desert loving plants in and around his house by the oasis. His house is a sandstone hut with a second floor and a balcony. His home is covered in plants that he spends his time taking care of and also decorated in vibrant silk tapestries. This was of course before he left to go to Jade Mountain Academy. He prefers to sleep on piles of Silkwing spun fabric.