Hey guys...

Hey guys so... I won't be updating this for at least a few months and here is why.

As a precursor to my explanation, I own a computer called a sketchbook. It's a computer that's screen flips all the way around to be like a tablet. This sketchbook also comes with a built in pen to use with any art program. It was fairly cheep for a well functioning computer and it has lasted me roughly 3 years... and um... ya. It's broken now. And because I usually use it's tablet form to draw, I'm crap at drawing with a mouse.

Because I use it 50% of the time to draw, I flip around the screen a lot and now it's coming apart. Literally. Previously I'd had issues with the pen not working reliably on the app/program that I use. (Sketchbook). But because they discontinued the free version which was the one I had, I can't redownload it to make sure it isn't just the program...

Long story short, I will have to do a few things before I can start drawing again. Sorry.

Option 1) Get a warranty on it, wait for the warranty to take effect, then get it fixed. (Problem is I have no money for the warranty)

Option 2) I can get a new computer and transfer or buy the program that I had been using... (But again I have little to no money)

Ether way... I'll have to save up the money for either one.

That being said I will post what I had been about to finish and as a warning they are not going to be first come first serve because I can't post reliably for now. This will hopefully draw out the adoption prosses so the wait for more content isn't too long. Sorry.

I will also be posting the few bases that I had time to do, but they may or may not be the final versions because some of them just feel off to me.

So sorry again for the wait and sorry it will be a bit longer. Good luck with whatever you're doing and have a good day!