- Chapter 11

- I apologize for the scew up guy's ! I was on the ipod and I clicked on the book and decided to finish half of chapter 16 and when I saved what I created, BAM. Chapter 11 and chapter 15 got deleted ._. im pretty pissed because this mean's I'll have to redo chapter 11 and chapter 15 to fit it in the book so this'll be a challenge haha. I guess I'll make chapter 11 and chapter 15 SHORT so we can just get to chapter 16 ight ? Sound good ? Sounds good... ENJOY !

**

"George did you buy the icecream I was begging you for on our way home?" I asked barley coming inside the home since I fell asleep our way back. He quickly slapped his lap and nodded his head. "What the hell babe?" I frowned.

"I'm sorry! Tomorrow. Promise." He smiled grabbing me in for a quick hug. We hugged and let go an walked our seperate ways and I stopped mid way. "George come back." I said.

"What?" 

"My plan. We can do it now. Call a friend who know's how to dye hair and such. I'll call Harry" I ordered him, he nodded his head got his phone out and began to call someone and for me? I went to call Harry.

"Pick up already...... Hello?!" 

"Erm.. yes?"

"Do you know who I am???" 

"Nope.. wait. Oh my... Skyler but you're you-"

"Im not dead Harry i survived. Can you come over to Union J's home ALONE? I only want you to know. " I whispered.

"Send me the address and I'm on my way. Who are you talking too?" His voice stung me. It hurts. "No one lad, it's just an old friend of mine... Kelly.Can I meet her lad?" My heart beated up faster and faster. "Erm uh,... later i gotta go."

"So the addres.. " I gulped.

**

"Marissa right?" I asked the lady with a cart full of hair products and dye and some clothing. Well, lot's of brand new clothing.

"Yea." She smiled. So we had the whole ' crew '.

" Okay, so Marissa's incharge of my hair, face, and body. Harry and George, you're incharge of my clothing. So make outfit's out of the clothing in the bags." I said pointing at about 60 full bags from different stores. "And the 3 J's, my identity and such okay are we ready?" I asked. They all nodded and armed their stations. "Let's do this.

**

"Ready Skyler?" Marissa asked. I nodded my head and fliining, my towel went off and revealed a whole me in the mirror. "Oh my." I whispered touching my legs and arms and well... everything on my body! 

"How the, the body?" I asked admiring the skinner body I have.

"You'll have 2 scared on the stomach but on the side's and they aren't as noticable. You welcome." She smiled. I looked closer in the mirror and saw a new me. Kelly. She had gray colored contacts with peach colored lips and long lashes. The eyebrows were the same just thinner and my hair was still long just flatter and it was a blond hair color now.

My body was just, wow. Fat to skinny in just under 8 hours? Wow totally amazing. The boy's gave me my ID and passports and such and the guy's situated the clothing in the closet with them named and such for events.

"Thank you... let's clean up?" I told them . 

**

- SORRY BORING CHAPTER BUT ERM IM TRYING TO HURRY THIS UP ! SORRY DON'T BLAME MEE !!!